He's keeping secrets

Hello everyone!!
I'll update today and on Friday this week. Like always thank you for reading my book!
Bin-blown
——————————————-

It was two days before the exams and the castle was a chaos.
Students searching notes, studying, having mental breakdowns before getting determined and going back to study. NEWTS and OWLS students were the most stressed ones. Neville and Adrian were studying like crazy. They asked for help to the Slytherins for Potions.

Professors weren't better, everyone was dumping their frustrations on them. Everyone was stressed except professor Snape.

Snape had had a strange behaviour all week: he didn't take points from the Lions when making mistakes, no one heard him take points from anyone. There is a rumor saying that during a Ravenclaw-Hufflepuff class a 'Puff made a very good potion and Snape complimented her... and smiled.

His new haircut didn't pass unnoticed as well. A group of students, Harry calls them Snape's cult, was supposedly 'in love' with professor Snape.
The hilarious thing of this group was that it was formed by students who have hated Snape since they stepped foot in Hogwarts. Some even before cough*Ginny Weasley*cough.

Ginny seemed to learn the lesson and left Harry alone. For a bit. After writing that stupid essay she was free to do what she wanted. She never expected to be attacked by her housemates when she reached the common room. Everyone was shouting at her or looking at her badly. Not only did she not deserve that treatment, she was better than them!

Ron didn't defend her because she insulted 'his beloved'. She hated that girl, she was sure that Hermione was the reason why Harry was...gay. She wrinkled her nose, poor boy. Her mother still had to answer her letter and give her the ingredients she needed for the potion. Harry was going to be hers and no one else's.
—————————————

"HE'S IN A WHAT WITH POTTER?!" The man shouted furious. Obviously he had to bring some problems...
"My lord, calm down. He told us a couple of weeks ago, we thought that it wouldn't be a problem as their bond will obviously make the Potter boy dark." Lucius said trying to calm Voldemort. He knew that his lord wouldn't be happy about Draco's relationship with Harry, the dark lord planned to have every child marry in other dark or grey houses and Draco was to marry Astoria Greengrass.

But the girl was 'in love' with his son and 'felt' the need to tell the dark lord about what she saw. She saw Harry and Draco kiss in a hallway. Hence the shouting.
Lucius was furious, he glared at the sixteen year old thinking about how to make her pay. He couldn't send her family to bankruptcy because Daphne was Draco's friend. He had to find another solution.

"Lucius" Voldemort called him.
"My lord" he said still kneeling, the dark lords magic seemed to push him on the ground, he couldn't breathe well because of the pressure.
"Bring the boys here as soon as school is over. I want to give Potter a possibility to survive but if he fails I'll kill him, understood?"
"Understood" Lucius felt his heart stop, the Dark lord knew that Draco was a Veela, he knew that if Harry died his son would die too.

"Very well, dismissed" Voldemort said with a growing headache.
"But my lord, Draco will marry me right?" Astoria said hopefully.
"Did I give you permission to speak?" The girl paled and her father apologised in her stead.
"And no he won't marry you, if I kill Potter he dies too. You have no chances, I'll find you a new betrothed"

She went away with her father who took her to Hogwarts. They said that she had an important examination and the Headmaster let her go. She entered her dorm and cried all day. Dray was hers! She would have everything when she married him. Not if, when.
————————
Same day in the afternoon