Parents and red heads

Hello everyone!
I just want to say thank you for everything, you make me really happy. Have a good day!
Bin-blown
——————————
Lily and James Potter barged in the Great Hall. They immediately searched for their sons. Lily greeted Adrian and tried to hug him. She noticed that after Adrian found out about his brother he distanced himself from her. Adrian moved away and greeted her coldly. She didn't understand what was wrong, she left Harry for him. Why was he being ungrateful? He's lucky that they didn't know it was Harry who defeated the dark Lord or he probably would be buried in the middle of hundreds of other soldiers.

"Why are you here?" Adrian asked.
"We are here to take your brother to a mind healer. That Death Eater scum cursed your brother." Lily said pointing at Draco, who was calmly eating a green apple. Draco was observing the situation. If they tried to do anything to his mate he was going to rip them apart. He didn't notice that his grey eyes were glowing. Nor the surprised look on Snape's face.

"I'm sorry but you got it wrong. Draco is an okay guy, he would never curse Harry, none of his friends would" Adrian said thinking about how Draco wouldn't be able to hurt Harry even if he wanted to. As mates they can't hurt each other purposely. When Harry told him that he was a creature he was surprised but also super excited. He was sure that Harry got pissed because of his questions.

"He enchanted you too! That's why you should never trust Slytherins" Lily said. Many were looking at her badly, almost everyone had a relative who was a Slytherin.
"You're saying nonesense" Adrian said angry at his mother "or are you forgetting that grandma Dorea was a Slytherin too? Even if I'm a Gryffindor I respect Slytherins as they are people like everyone else." Adrian didn't know that this sentence was going to save his life.

"He messed with your head! James quick take the other one and let's go. My baby needs to be cleansed." Lily said almost crying.
"Look, Mother. Nothing happened to me or to my brother so please go home and let us go to our lessons." Adrian said pissed after he took a deep breath "also his name is Hadrian not 'the other one' "

Lily was shocked. Mother? Her son never called her that. It sounded so cold and...distant.
It was all his damn fault. He should have just died. He should have disappeared, she should have made him disappear.
"Mother? How can you call me that Adrian?" Lily said as tears streamed down her face.
"How could you throw away your son? How could you send a minor to war in your place? You're lucky that I even think of you as a parent, many others wouldn't have talked to you for the rest of their lives. At least you made me understand what kind of parent I don't want to be" Adrian spat.

"That's enough Adri" Harry said noticing that things were degenerating.
"I'm not coming with you, no one cursed me so your visit is useless." Harry told James.
"You are coming with us, son." James ordered.
"You should go, my boy" Dumbledore added.
"No." Harry said.
"We are your guardians and you are a minor, you have to listen to us." Lily said.

Harry was never so glad of listening to Pansy. A few days before Pansy suggested him to become independent in the Wizarding World too. He was considered an adult in the muggle world already.
He sneaked out with his friends help and got emancipated.

"Actually I'm an adult. Apparently there is a law written in 1745 that says that any wizard or witch who participated in a war is to be considered an adult." Harry said smirking "Also my heir ring wouldn't let anyone curse me" Harry said happily showing the ring.

"YOUR WHAT?!?" Lily shouted "THAT'S ADRIAN'S RING YOU BASTARD! YOU USELESS WORTHLESS PIECE OF-"
"Stop. Shouting." Draco said as he stood in front of Harry. He was furious. How dare she shout at what was his?
"And who do you think you are? Getting involved in family matters?" Lily said.
Draco was about to answer when Harry stopped him. "It's fine Dray, don't listen to her. She can't do anything anyway"