Articles

The next day Hadrian was to meet Rita Skeeter. Words travelled fast and everyone knew about Harry's new position. He decided to meet Skeeter as the reporter was trustworthy now. She stopped saying lies when she realised that her work was important for their cause and their future War.

Harry flooed to Diagon Alley and an Auror checked his wand and his person for weapons. Once he was cleared he went to the Daily Prophet's office and told the secretary that he had a meeting with Rita.

Her office was big, with light blue walls were pictures and articles were hanging. There was a big wooden desk covered in parchment and journals. The light came from a window in the right wall, showing a perfect view of the Alley. Rita was sitting at her desk while she was writing something.

Harry cleared his throat and Rita looked at him before smiling.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr Dursley, come in, sit. Would you like some tea or coffee?" She said getting up and shaking his hand.
"A pleasure to meet you too, Miss Skeeter. Some coffee would be nice thank you." Harry answered before sitting down on the chair in front of the desk. He complimented her for her office and she thanked him.

"Gelly! Would you please bring a coffee mug and some tea for me and Mr Dursley?" The house elf excitedly popped away before quickly coming back with coffee, tea and some biscuits.

They sat in comfortable silence drinking their mugs.
"So Mr Dursley, I'll explain how this works. As I am going to interview you I need you to sign the privacy treatment of the information you are going to share with me. By signing you give the Prophet the right to publish your words and everything will be printed the same way you said it. You can sue us if we say anything false. Do you agree?"
"Yes, I don't have a problem with that."
Harry red the contract carefully before signing.

The interview went perfectly and Harry got out of the building smirking, not only did he make a powerful ally but he contributed on Dumbledore's downfall. He didn't do anything but say the truth, there was no need to lie anyway.

When he got home he was questioned about the interview but he refused to tell anyone anything. They would have to wait until it was published.
In the mean time they had work to do, in two days the trials of the Azkaban prisoners would start and they needed to come up with reasonable stories. It was going to be difficult but not impossible. Harry was excited, he finally would meet the 'Crazy Woman'. He just hoped that Bellatrix wouldn't try to kill him.

—————————————-
The daily Prophet
"OUR NEW COMMANDER: HADRIAN DURSLEY"
By Rita Skeeter
Yesterday the 27th of August I met Hadrian Frederick Dursley, previously know as Harry James Potter. He was very polite and complimented me for my office. He thanked my house elf as he brought us some refreshments. All in all a very courteous young man.

I started the interview and, dear readers, I can assure you that you will be surprised by Hadrian's words. I myself was astonished by the information this young man shared.

"Hello Hadrian, first of how are you? I'm sure that this summer has been difficult"
"I'm better thank you for asking Rita" he told me with a bright smile that soon disappeared "it has been a difficult summer. What happened was a shock to everyone but as a person who grew up in that world I can assure you that I, and everyone who came from there, suffered 100 times more. I personally never thought that this would happen and I actually felt like it was my fault."
"Why do you think that Mr Dursley?"
"It's a long story Rita, I do not wish to bore you"
"Whatever you say will never be boring for myself or my readers"
"Very well then. I was born in the Potter family as you know. After Dumbledore declared my brother the defeater of You-Know-Who, my birth giver and the Headmaster decided to give me away as Adrian needed the maximum attention for his training. They also claimed that I would be jealous of my brother's power and fame."