Chapter Sixteen

(*The host bursts into the playroom where Baby Gia is sitting on the floor playing with the Fox and Suzy's baby*)

Me: VINNIE! *tries to pounce on the Ankh Warrior in my animal form*

Vinnie: Whoa! *makes a golden force field with his KISSterian powers*

Baby Gia: *uses her baby teeth to chew on the force field*

*POOF!*

(*The Ankh Warrior's golden force field broke to pieces and out came a swarm of monarch butterflies*)

Me: *licks Vinnie's cheek and then nuzzles him affectionately while purring* 😻

Vinnie: *sighs with a smile* What am I going to do with you?

Me: *switches back to my normal form* You can let me cuddle with you. *kisses Vinnie on the cheek*

Vinnie: *smiles while slightly blushing and cuddles with me on the sofa*

(*At that moment, the host's tortishell cat Cinnamons came into the playroom, meowing with her tail high up in the air, which means that she is happy to see her*)

Baby Gia: *tilts her head to the side in curiosity, and then crawls over to Cinnamon*

Cinnamon: *is lying on the leopard-print carpet and then looks up at Baby Gia, and then sniffs her scent*

KellerSinger18: Aw. Gia is trying to say hello to Emily's cat.

Eric Singer: *smiles* Be gentle with the kitty Gia.

Baby Gia: *puts her hand on Cinnamon's belly and then giggles when Cinnamon lets out a meow*

Me: Aw!