Chapter Twenty-Seven

(*12:00 midnight...*)

(*In the Egyptian bedroom...*)

Me: Whew! 😅 I'm glad that's over with. *goes to the bathroom that's in the Egyptian bedroom to take a shower*

Vinnie: *watches me getting undressed* Emily, are you feeling okay?

Me: *smiles* Yes, Vinnie. I'm okay. Although the situation was tough, I did what I had to do.

Vinnie: Okay...I was just worried about how you were gonna handle it. *walks towards me and then closes the bathroom door behind him*

(*Fifteen minutes later...*)

Me: *opens the bathroom door and walks out wearing my bathrobe that has cute realistic kittens all over it*

Vinnie: *follows while wearing his bathrobe that has Egyptian pyramids all over it*

Me: *stretches out my arms and lets out a yawn* I feel much more relaxed than I did before.

Vinnie: *smiles* I'm glad you're feeling better.

(*The Ankh Warrior walks over to the dresser and was about to grab some pajamas for me and him to wear to bed, but then he stops when he sees me wearing nothing at all*)

Vinnie: *smirks playfully and then turns the lights off*

Me: Huh? Who turned out the light?

Vinnie: *walks closer and stands behind me, wrapping his arm around my hips, lying his head down on my shoulder*

Me: *moans softly* 🥰

Vinnie: *lovingly trails kisses along the side of my neck* 😚

Me: *lets go of my bathrobe and it fell to the floor*

Vinnie: *is feeling turned on* Oh baaaby...*gently rubs my folds*

Me: *groans and then grinds my ass against his crotch* 🤗

Vinnie: *quickly lifts me up, carrying me bridal style to the bed, and then lies me down on my back*

Me: *whispers* Just be careful, okay? I don't want our love-making to accidentally hurt the baby.

Vinnie: *spreads my legs apart so he could hung them over this hips* Sssh...I promise that I'll be extra careful.

Me: *smiles* Okay Vinnie...

Vinnie: *licks my precum that's already leaking out from my womanhood* Mmm. 🤤

Me: *moans*

(*And so, the love-making continues until Vinnie and Emily fall asleep at 4:00 a.m*)