Chapter Nineteen

Me: We've got another dare!

Eric Carr-steal MJ's sequin glove.

Eric Carr: *snickers mischievously, and then switches to his fox form*

Michael Jackson: *is helping KellerSinger18 feed Gia*

Eric Carr: *sneaks over to MJ and steals his sequin glove from his tuxedo jacket pocket*

Michael Jackson: Huh?

Eric Carr: *runs away to the backyard to bury MJ's sequin glove*

Michael Jackson: Hey! *giggles* Come back here! *walks out the backyard while holding Gia in his arms*

KellerSinger18: *laughs out loud* Eric Carr, you're a silly fox.

Eric Carr: *yips and starts digging a hole while MJ's sequin glove in his mouth*

Suzy: Paul Charles Caravello! Give that back to Michael right this instant, you foxy little bandit! 😂

Michael: *looks for his sequin glove in the backyard* Now, where did you hide it?

Eric Carr: *yips excitedly as he lies down on top of the spot where he buried MJ's sequin glove*

Me: Eric Carr, don't make me get Dixie. 😈

Eric Carr: *yips and then runs into the fox den*

Suzy: *uses a red miniature shovel to dig for the sequin glove, and then gives it back to Michael Jackson* Sorry about him, Michael. He can be a little bit mischievous sometimes.

Michael Jackson: *wipes the dirt away from his sequin glove with a paper towel* That's okay, Suzy. *giggles as he watches Eric Carr in his fox form as he jumps on his knees and lick his face*

 *giggles as he watches Eric Carr in his fox form as he jumps on his knees and lick his face*