Chapter one

Rain started pouring

'Oh no! Im gonna be late!' A certain tangerine dashed out of the house ignoring the splashing sounds he made and scooted away riding his soaked bike.

Hinata Shouyo. A boy full of hype being considered as their ball of sunshine. Heck they're so fond of this small concentration of energy to the core!

It would be certainly lovely if this continues.

Caring interactions that seem to overpower despair. 'Seem', that is...

Hinata Pov

'Oh nooo im gonna be late for morning practice!!' I thought as i raced down the mountain ignoring the chilly rain. 'Im just gonna change in the club room i got extra clothes there, i think'. After 35 mins that seemed like forever i raced to the clubroom quickly changing almost ignoring calls from my teamates.

"Hinata you're late! That's unusual." A silver haired senpai said as i sheepily laughed. "Sorry guys my alarm clock broke!" Before running towards my room gosh i pray the teacher is late as well!!

"And we're gonna be late too if you don't hurry!" Suga shouted annoyed at the team captain and ace who only gave 'sorry!' before heading out and locking the clubroom.

As usual classes are boring and i only stared at the window the entire day. I can't wait for volleyball practice since i missed this morning i'll double work later!...double work...is that even a word?..no nevermind.

"HINATE BOKE!!" oops here he comes.
"What bakayama?!" I responded.

"You're late today and didn't practice stop fooling around!!"...Can't this idiot stop ordering me around?

"What cant survive without me?
bakayama." I smirked i want to annoy him for obvious reasons fufufu. Aaand i regret that descision because now im being chased down the hallway by a wild raven haired blue eyed beast!! Heeeelppp!!

As if on cue Tanaka and Noya senpai popped up and i begged for their body shield blocking bakayama beast thank god!

"Hinata Boke!! I'll beat u to a pulp!"
" whoah there who said about hitting our kouhai?!" Both simps said as i stuck my tongue out which rilled him up even more.

"So noisy. I wonder when they'll just shup up for once.'' Guess who said that.

"Be nice Tsukki!"-yamaguchi
"Urusai Yamaguchi"
"Gomen Tsukki..."

"That's no way to talk to your senpais saltyshima!" grunted tanaka and Noya senpai earning a 'tch' from stingyshima.

"You think i forgot about you Boke!" Eeeeeeeeppp!! He's scaarryyy yupp time to run!!

Having fun like this is the best!!

I wish the fun times never end...

---------------------------------------------------------

Please!! Don't hurt them i beg you!!

D-dont touch him!!...no! S-shouyo....