Chapter 17

Hinata Pov

The ride home-no... towards the house was quiet. Except for some calls shindo had to answer. Transactions on different locations. Groups that opposed them. Police officers and some agents obstructing their operation. All of them were annhiliated by 'Aumbre Soleil'.

I heard that was the name of the group shindo was leading. They're definitely merceneries. People who won't think twice to kill.

But--

'Why all of a sudden did he pick me up?!'

'What is he planning?'

'Am i gonna return to their base?'

'Why ichijo?!'

'Is he gonna torture me again?!'

'What did i do?!'

'I didn't break any rules wh--'

I was cut of when the car went to a stop. I guess we're here.

I quietly got off head down expecting to be immobilized any moment.

"S-sir why--"

Ichijo was there. Standing right infront of the house. But what i saw made my heart drop.

"Natsu!!!"

Natsu was with ichijo, her wrists on tight hold of the guy. 'What happened!?'

I coudn't think straight as all i was able to hear was natsu. Terrified.

"I-im sorry....im sorry...im sorry..sorry..sor--"

I hugged her tight to atleast make her at ease. This wasn't just a simple threat. Natsu was trembling vigorously with her face wet with tears.

She's just too young too deal with all these. 'Its my fault natsu...'

'Im sorry'

"Shut up its annoying!" Shindo then ordered ichijo to bring us to the cell down there. 'US!?'

"Please leave natsu alone! She can't go there!!" I pleaded searching for any chances he'd let natsu get away.

"Oh believe me i don't want her to suffer either." He looked at natsu straight in the eye but i yanked her towards me. Again.

"But sweetie broke the rule. She broke our deal."

'What..?'

I searched for her eyes as i was met with hazel orbs full of regret and fear. I cried with her.

Im sure there was a reason. I hugged her tight as she kept saying im sorry and im sorry over and over again.

Of course shindo was laughing. That devil loved the pitiful view. He isn't our father at all.

"That girl has been notifying the police since last week. We thought it was just a prank. But it was surprisingly a code for help. Well, luckily i put the pieces first together before the officers did."

My eyes widened at what i heard. Natsu's been asking for help. But as if the gods hate us--no, the gods really hate us that Ichijo just so happens to be a police instructor for heavens sake.

"Sooo...punishments are needed my dear natsu." The devil smirked as he held natsu's chin up before yanking both of us inside and down the basement. The room i stayed in the last time he chained me.

I squirmed desperately to reach natsu but it was no use.

"NO PLEASE! GIVE ME THE PUNISHMENT JUST DONT TOUCH HER!!! N-NOOO!!"

THUD!

*Flashback*

Natsu Pov

Ive been sending cut messages to the police station near our school. Just pieces of paper with the hidden code. There's a huge possibility that they would think of it as a prank, but i need to try.

I can't bear shou-nii getting hurt anymore!! I have to do something!
I hate red. Everytime i see shou-nii he's covered in too much of it. I don't want to see it on him anymore!

Thats why...that's why!!

I need help...anyone please?

"Little one. You've been sending these jumbled letters every 4:50 pm sharp on weekdays. You're cunning but..."

I looked up at the voice and shocked to see that guy. The guy shindo's always with.

'Why?! How did he know?! No...no no no no!!'

"I just so happened to be a police instructor kid."  Shindo smiled genuinely while waving at the couple of people around who's picking up their kids.

'He's bad news!! Red...'

"h h d t h h. First slip."  Oh no!!
"u o s  a i e. Second slip."
"r m a k n l. Third slip."
"t e  t  i  a p.  Fourth slip."

I didn't notice i started crying.I failed. They're gonna hurt shou-nii!! Its my fault!

'Im sorry...im sorry...i failed...red...im sorry...no..no..im sorry!! Shou-nii!!'

"OI."  I flinched at his cold voice.
"Dont make a fuss or else." I froze in place as i saw him touch his gun. There are people here i don't want them hurt.

I whimpered as i tried to calm down. Tried.

Im scared. What are they gonna do?

Anyone?....help....