Chapter five

*Flashback continued*

I kept contemplating whether i should send Natsu to grandma. But then i realized this devil can just get rid of her with all his underground connections.

Natsu and i found out the night after he almost killed me that he was one of the top-tier drug dealers around the country. It wouldn't be a surprise if grandma dissapears with a flick of his fingers.

Its been two days now after mom died and my wounds haven't even healed yet when-

"SHOYO GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" he shouted from his and mom's room. I scurried over as fast as i could or else we're dead. Literally.

"Yes...i-im here." I nervously opened the door and greeted an even stonger smell of alcohol and smoke with visible packets of white powder scattered along with papers across the floor.

"Come here." I slowly close our distance when he suddenly grabbed my wrists and pinned me on the bed.

"You know shoyo...you look exactly like your mom." He said lowly as he touched my cheeks. I flinched with the unexpected contact as he made me forcibly look in his eyes.

"Your body is so small and slim for a boy, and your big eyes remind me so much of her." I felt my body tremble as tears started to form on the corners of my eyes. I can't see affection on his eyes as he described mom. I can only see lust with unbearable superiority.
Was this what mom felt everyday...with him?

Was this what she tried to warn me about?

But they looked so...happy together?

Was that smile fake as well?

I started moving trying to get away from him but he was too strong. I can tell he was sober too. Then he started laughing maniacally as he choked me and punched my gut. My screams were muffled. I can't seem to find my voice and tell him to fuck off.

Im so weak

Pathetic

And now im about to be his playtoy.

He started stripping of all my clothes as i squirmed under him begging him to stop. "PLEASE DAD!! S-STOP-"

SLAP

"Who told you to speak?!" He angrily grabbed my face now wet with tears. "N-no one..." i answered as i recieved "THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" from him.

He started licking all over my body still pinning my arms down to prevent me from escaping. I could only sob quitely as he made it to my neck leaving dark hickeys all over including my bare chest. He sucked my nipples as i flinched because of sensitivity. He noticed my reaction and sucked it even more earning louder cries from me. He got mad and slapped me again. I bit my tongue.

He let go of my wrists and sat up. I thought he was done when he pulled down his boxers then said "suck".

I trembled once again not moving an inch when he pulled my hair and placed his member in my mouth causing me to gag and choke but he continued forcefully moving my head giving him a blow job. He grunted and moaned in pleasure before cumming inside my throat. I accidentaly swallowed a lot and spilled the rest.

"You surprisingly feel like her too." He commented while smirking evily. "Maybe even better." Please just leave us alone... i can't do this anymore.

"But since you spilled some of it, i'll give u a punishment." My eyes widened with tears as he purposely gripped my arms where my wounds are. I screamed in pain and he took this chance to slam his lips into mine exploring every part of it. I tasted bitter alcohol and I felt disgusting.

"Are you really a boy? Coz you taste sweet..." He said as he parted away. Before i could even breathe he slammed into me as i yelped even louder in pain and frustration.

''It h-hurts. P-please...not a-anymore''. But my plead was rendered useless as he thrusted in and out increasing his pace before releasing his orgasms.

'It hurts...everything hurts'

After he was done he ordered me to get out after kicking me in the gut.

I limped towards my room and went straight to the bathroom. I stopped on my tracks with all the events repeated in my head like broken record. And i hate it.

The cold shower water felt painful yet somewhat euphoric. I just wanna drown here forever but i remembered Natsu. I'll protect her no matter what.

I cleaned myself removing cum all over my body. Disgusting. I showered over and over again but it seemed like dirt got stuck on my body and soul. Im dirty and disgusting. I cried once again even though i probably already used all my tears up.

Disgusting

Why can't you defend yourself

He was right

You should've died instead of her

So weak...

After a long while, i got up and searched for something on my drawers. I never once imagined i would do something like this yet here i am. I grabbed a razor and started cutting my wrists.

1 cut
2 cut
3...

Then on the other side...
1...2...3 cuts

I watched as blood dripped down the sink. The pain was surprisingly calming, addicting even. The voices are gone too. But i know i had to stop otherwise i'd have a hard time covering it up next monday. Yeah...school. I wanna see them. My precious teammates.

I started bandaging my new cuts before searching for ice packs to heal the purple and red bruises even though i really feel like puking. Internal bleeding would really suck.