Chapter 32~ ghost chapter

"What is that color? Is that normal?"

"Kid, everything you see in this lab is everything but normal. Now shut up and let me do my work."

"Okay..."

A knock through the door broke the silence.

"This better be important."

"The boss wants the kiddo. Need infos apparently for our operation next month."

"I'll let him go after this. Kid sit down at the table."

He complied with the demand. Its not like he doesn't have a choice. He was the one who chose this path and he'll see it to the end.

For his family.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Where have you been?! Do you have any idea how long we searched for you within the neighborhood?!" Daichi smacked their head, trying to drill the shit into the two wandering idiots.

"Oh dear. But seriously you- we almost called the police i thought you were kidnapped or killed! Or- or-!"

"Calm down suga-senpai they're alive." Nishinoya tried to assure him with a forced laugh. No one could blame him though. After the truth about the peaceful facade of miyagi prefecture and its unwanted dwellers, anyone would be scared. Even the Giralune is threatened.

"We're really sorry senpai, captain, and everyone. We actually ran into ushiwaka and-"

Kageyama explained in impressive detail what happened to them and how they got lost 3 times. Fortunately, no one was paying attention to the orangehead.

Dead eyes were staring into the sunset as he tries to cover up his throbbing body. He's gotten used to the pain somehow, but he's still a frail boy a bit too young to experience a fucked up life. He kept quiet as he recalls what he saw on the way to the group's rendezvous.

5 men in all black stealthily leaped from roof-to-roof acting very suspicious. Actually that's an understatement. The guys were carying a big wooden box with them for reasons unknown to void. In bright daylight no less! The only thing that made him recognize them was the sun logo on their masks.

He never knew whether they were arogant or just plain stupid.

He felt his guard stood up as one of the men approached them, the blue-eyed boy unaware much to hinata's relief. The man tossed him his sheathed knife and went away.

Why did they bring me the knife?

Is there a fight?

Am i gonna kill someone again?

Is he gonna make me kill one of my friends?!

"Hinata?"

No!

"Hinata?"

Please no anything but that!

"Shouyo!"

"Wha-!"

"Do you have a screw lose? Chibi?"

" What did you just say Bakashima!!"
And the bickering started as usual.

"He's probably still shocked with what he did at the eagle's den. I really pray he's regretting his life choices right now." The setter claimed.

"Why don't we just pray that his body recovers hmm?" Yamaguchi breaks his thoughts. He also noticed how hinata seemed to be hiding something health-wise but decided not to pry.

Not knowing he'll regret that choice later on.