Chapter six

Hinata Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock before getting up. Its been a week now since mom died and after Shindo...raped me he hadn't done anything yet eversince. He was out most of the time probably busy with 'business'.

I had time to heal the wounds all over my body so it isn't very visible anymore plus its winter so i can wear long sleeves. And it woudn't be very suspicious too since i have few cuts on my wrists.

I got up and did my morning ritual before heading down and making breakfast for both me and Natsu. My appetite came back like only three days ago and im not really sure why. The last thing i need is making the team worried and involving them with my problems. Not like i had the choice either.

Natsu came a few minutes after she smelled pancakes. I already packed our bento so she should be good to go after eating. I learned to cook when mom taught me one time. I just wish i could eat her dishes just...once more.

Natsu finished eating and said her goodbye.

"Natsu!" I called before she could get out. "Shou-nii?"

"When you get home make sure to get dinner and lock your room... And put a chair too just to make sure. Im gonna have volleyball practice but i'll be home as soon as possible." I smiled at her when i saw her look down then hugged me. "Natsu?! Are u okay? I-"

"Remember shou-nii...your not alone."
She said making me hug her back.
"Hmmm." I nodded in agreement before letting her go.

After she was out of sight i started cleaning the dishes when a black car stopped in front of the house spitting out Shindo and...four more men in black. God i need to get out of here!

As i was about to go pass him he called out. "Shoyo." I froze right infront of him. "Y-yes...dad..." I nervously answered. I really don't wan't new bruises before going to school.

"Don't be late. Unless u want blood all over a girl's room." He said making me shiver and almost tear up.

"Y-yes!!" I answered before dashing out and hearing the other guys chukling. I have to get away from here before my knees give out.

Riding my bike down the hill i noticed myself tearing up again. All the things he did to me came rushing back again as I wiped the tears harshly.

You look just like your mother

Please stop!

'Im so weak!'

Before i knew it i arrived at school and parked my bike.Its cold today i hope they'll accept that as an excuse for my puffy eyes and red nose. I went straight to the clubroom to be greeted by my teammates exept for the second years.

"HINATAA!!" Sugawara senpai greeted before engulfing me with a hug. 'So warm...' i hugged back before answering.

"Helloo suga-senpai!!" I really feel at home and safe with them. Surprisingly Kageyama didn't pester me. 'I guess he knows how to tone it down huh!'

No one Pov

"Better get ready shrimp." Tsukishima said when Hinata flinched suddenly. This caught his and Sugawara's attention. "Haha...of course stingishima i haven't played for a week im getting pumped up!!" Hinata retorted rather quickly causing sugawara to get more worried and tsukishima get suspicious. Daichi noticed tsukishima eyeing hinata and planned to question him later.

Hinata dashed out of the clubroom leaving the others behind while yelling. "Stop shouting its too early!!" Daichi scolded knowing it would be useless before hinata got in the gym which was greeted by Nishinoya and Tanaka.

"SHOYOO!!!/ KOUHAAII!!!" Both of them just kept yelling while hinata only chuckled at their reaction. "Im back tanaka-senpai! Noya senpai!!" Hinata said while smiling.

The gym started to get lively and warm as the tangerine's voice filled the room. Everyone noticed this of course. But not all of them knew that he had lost its usual light.

"HINATA BOKE!!" A certain blueberry yelled at hinata before he faced him. "Long time no see bakayamaa!" Hinata yelled. ''Is this a yelling contest or something?'' Asahi thought rather outloud before everyone else sweatdropped.

"Im still sleepy damnit...Well, i guess this is fine." Coach ukai smiled while the managers and sugawara giggled.

"Im just thankful hinata is fine now. But we musn't push him too hard you know what happened." Takeda sensei said earning nods from everyone. Well, everyone exept the freak duo.

"What do you waant bakayamaaa!?" Hinata asked annoyed because for some reason Kageyama isn't giving him any tosses.

"WELL!...arukei?" Kageyama cursed silently to himself. "WHAAT?! I don't understand!" Hinata pestered again.

"A-a-are...are u-u o-o.....o-okay....?" Kageyama stuttered. After a looong silence every finally processed the events and turned shocked. Maybe too shocked. Tsukishima laughed with yamaguchi gigling while Tanaka and Noya jawdropped. Everyone else smiled fondly while sugawara acted like crying.

Meanwhile hinata just stood there can't seem to absorb what just happened. He slowly backed away from kageyama confusing the blueberry.

"W-who are u...are you really that overbearing, always grumpy, milk addict, dumb, perfectionist kageyama?" Hinata asked from 3 feet away on a 'don't-go-near-me' stance as if he was facing a predator.

"Hinataa you're too scared!" Tanaka commented as he tried to control his laughter.

"Whahahaha nice description shrimpy!" Tsukishima snickered now on the floor.

"BOOKKEEEEEE!!" Kageyama finally snapped and started chasing tangerine. "Nooooooo! Im sorry im sorry i was just shocked whaaaa hellpppppp!!" Hinata screamed terrified while running trying not to get caught by the fuming kageyama.

Everyone just laughed at the hesterical scene before their eyes. It was refreshing for all of them. Including hinata.

"After minutes of running around kageyama finally caught hinata's feet when he tripped and started dragging him towards him. Hinata asked for helped but the others just looked apologetically.

Kageyama decided to tickle hinata--for some reason-- nonstop. Hinata reminded himself it wasn't Shindo and stopped tensing up instead getting breathless laughing. Tsukishima noticed this of course but remained composed.

"Ka...hageymaaa!! Haha bakaya..haha maaa stoopppp!!!" Hinata tried to atleast form words succesfully stoping kageyama from tickling him to death.

Hinata slumped on the floor flat trying to catch his breath. It was the same for Kageyama. Then both of them burst out laughing at the same time. The gym was filled with happy sounds for the first time that week. It was truly pleasant.

"Thanks Kageyama...and yeah!" Hinata paused and faced Kageyama. "Im fine now!!" Hinata smiled widely even the sun will be put to shame. This made kageyama smile too. Having his spiker with him again lifted a weight off his chest. All of them did.

Little did they know it was a lie.