Chapter 19

Metal tip began heating up. Shindo tapped his shoe in anticipation and excitement. Just like a child curious as to why a puppy would squirm when stabbed.

Now that's not a normal childhood.

"N-n-no i c-ca-nt s-sir..." Natsu stood there. Brave enough to even defy his orders considering the consequences.

"Oh? But you have to tho."

The cold voice of the devil made the poor girl shake even more. She didn't have much of a choice. Not that she even had one in the first place. Just like always.

Hinata prepared himself for the pain that was sure to come. Physically and mentally. He's even come to thank the gag he was wearing as of the moment.

"AAARRGGGRHMMMMMMGGRM!!!!!"
Hinata definetely tried to be as quiet as posible. But it isn't working. His blood curdling muffled screams echoed through the damp room with no hope reaching the outside world.

The sticky substance seeping through his skin burning it 10 times much worse than actual fire. His shoulder sizzling at the heat while natsu stared at it. Horrified.

The little girl blamed herself which made hinata feel even broken. He tried biting the gag. He tried squirmang so hard on the metal shackles. Exploring every way to redirect the pain.

Hinata hissed at the second time the glue gun was within his skin's reach. He didn't want to scream.

He's considering his traumatized sister than his barbequed arm. It was extremely painfull. The glue covering almost all of the outward part of his arm slowly hardenin leaving a nasty sting.

But his sister's broken cries was killing him. Even more painful than all of shindo's tortures combined.

His sister was his reason to keep going. He had to...not even make a sound.

It was impossible tho.

He didn't even notice his tears as the hot glue solidified taking the form of a sun. An awful sun.

He gasped for breath as the burning sensation lingered on his arm.

It hurts.

He wanted to die and at the same time live. For natsu.

Shindo was proud. Proud of himself for what he's done. The word 'devil' isn't much of a metaphor as it was before. It was real.

Shindo laughed so hard he stumbled before reaching the table. He took a knife and walked towards the girl slumped on the floor. Eyes wide reflecting fear. Just fear.

Shindo then faced hinata who was desperately trying to ease the burning pain by making his shackled wrists almost bleed. Quite ironic.

He placed the sharp metal just an inch away from the hot glue stuck on the teen's arm. That made him flinch and get forced back to reality.

The devil grinned as he circled the burn. Slowly digging its way to the shackled teen's flesh and followed by another scream. Hinata could't help it.

It was too painful.

The fun was supposed to continue when a sudden call vibrated from shindo's phone. He looked at it and turned it off. He almost forgot about someone's training.

"Natsu!" Shindo yelled surprising the little girl making her stand up abruptly. This also caught hinata off guard.

Hinata have no idea what's gonna happen to them.

Natsu yelped in response too scared to even form words.

"Tch...now you know what's gonna happen when you disobey my orders.
You have no way to run.Bad children needs punishments."  Shindo licked hinata's jawline tracing it. It made hinata quiver. Nothing unusual sadly.