Chapter 22

Kageyama Pov

Seriously

Why is this happening to me?!

*slurp*

"Look, the king of sloth have appeared."

"Shut up you beanpole! Don't call me that!"

"Hey calm down both off you."

"Return to practice! *glares*"

'Tsk.'

Yeah yeah we're practicing for the incoming spring tournament since we lost to seijoh and that dumb oikawa----

Yeah we're training. Preparing for revenge. And yet....and yet!

That boke hinata never showed up once! We have to practice for our minus tempo where could he be?

Im not worried.

No im not.

Coach Ukai said he was still busy with their personal issues. Maybe financial problems? Coach sounded unsure and it sure was weird.

Heh to think he'd ditch training instead. I didn't think he could think about something else other than volleyb--

*smack!*

"Oww!"  W-wha?

"Kageyama are you dead?!" Is that Tanaka-san?

"Ahahahahahha!"  Stupid beanpole!

"K-kageyama are you okay?!"

"Im fine asahi-san...sorry."

Turns out i was smacked by the ball in the face when tanaka-san spiked and i tried to block it...urgghh stupid hinata!

"Hehe kageyama stop worrying about him your scowl is scary haha."  Suga-san that was not reasuring. Not at all.

"Im not worried."  Yeah of course im not hinata is stupid.

"Yeah yeah we get it kageyama but we need to practice too so get it together!" Noya-san jumped on the other side of the net.

I just nodded and we went back to practice. Well...with tsukishima snickering in the background which made me mad even more.

Everything was weirdly in place. Like a puzzle piece that fitted perfecty and yet did not form the picture.

Is it because hinata is not here?

But still...

I didn't think hinata was acquainted with that guy...

---------------------------------------------------------

Suga Pov

Ahahaha kageyama is definitly out of his jam. The team is not the team without the freak duo so i guess its a given.

Hinata is not here. And for some reason its unnerving not to see that bouncy orange hair of his.

I noticed how he flinched the day his father went to fetch him. Or was it just me? Am i being paranaoid?

Maybe?

Of course we discussed our observations with daichi and tsukishima but that was it.

The last time hinata had a panic attack was when noya made a blunder. A stupid error.

But that was it. Everything was back to normal, well almost. The tangerine was back at his feet, blessing us with his smile.

So why am i so freakin' worried?

--------------------------------------------------------

*timeskip at night*

Rattling sounds of leaves and cats on the dumpster enveloped the dark evening night.

A figure can be seen inside an abandoned building. Face shadowed and unrecognizable.

Exept for the 3 comrades who assembled for a discussion.

A very important discussion.

"Uno, any updates?" The figure, known as the leader asked.

"Not much leader, that man was anything exept out of the ordinary." Uno fiddled with his notebook.

"But that man realy gave me shivers. I can't tell if he's smiling genuinely or not."  Tres, sitting on a broken window sill, chimmed with voice full of worry.

"He's creepy..." Dos said while trying to sweep the dust off the table in the middle of the room with his makeshift broom.

"Everyone creeps you out. But yeah tres is right. Something is wrong and its on the tip of my tongue. I can't point it out." The leader answered as he leaned in the see uno's notebook.

"And still we cannot jump to conclusions. We might be barking at the wrong tree here." Uno responded earning nods from the group.

"That man aside, Hishino is on the move. It won't be long till he claims our underground territory. Miyagi will be in chaos."

They were worried. Giralune, their gang name, only ever wanted peace. Call them punks with childish dreams of being heroes, but that's what they did. And what they'll continue to do.

They stopped any illegal drug trades on their turf, small time stopping of robbers and snatchers, and even rapists who almost never got out alive.

And now, a threat made their entrance. Feeling comfortable with the disturbance he made. Or in the devil's vocabulary, achieved.

Needless to say all Hishino's operations were bloody. A lot of two-faced traitors were slaughtered. He had his ways. The devil was cruel through and through.

Miyagi is in trouble. Giralune is having a hard time just pushing off their transactions. It made them feel pathetic against a big obstacle.

Giralune wanted peace.

Too bad they won't get it easily.

"Hishino has too many men. I don't wanna know how many of them were blackmailed." The leader went back to his seat and sighed. No idea how to deal with this without injuries or worse, death.

"To think he had 50 armed men just for a deal with a student...well it was more like a threat tho."  Tres was there when it happened and luckily he got away unscathed.

"Hmmm...maybe as a spy? But why would he spy on Karasuno?" Uno had his suspicions.

"Well students are easier to control. And they won't be suspicious as large men walking around following their targets-----!!!"  Dos feared at the idea So cruel.

"You're a large man yourself." Tres snickered and the other giggled.

Footsteps can be heard. Slowly approaching one of their bases. The group stood up on guard. Ready to strike.

"Sorry im late now don't shoot me."

"Ohh you're here cinco! Don't scare us..."

"But Dos you're always scared."  The newly arrived member made its way to a chair across the table opposite to the leader.

The rest snickered at the remark.

The group talked about their supplies and weapons, in coded words of course. They do not want any eavesdropping. Their plan to regroup and meet again and how to take down Aubre soleil. Which was getting even more hopeless as time passes.

And also about their certain kouhai.

Not untill----

*BANG!*

*BANG!*

*THUD*