Chapter 29

"...What are you talking about?..."

They were disappointed of themselves that they couldn't detect his presence since they were too preoccupied with the news.

An enemy could've been spying.

But is it really lucky for them that a team member emerged instead?

Not really.

"Ahh sugawara-kun! How long have you been here?" The baffled teacher calmly asked. Years of experience would teach you that a slight shake could kill.

Sadly, it didn't matter for the teen.

"We were talking about a counterattack against Shiratorizawa, specially Ushiwaka..." Tsukishima didn't even remove his eyes from the computer. Probably afraid for his life.

"With the...Karasuno Neighborhood Association?"

Asahi nodded frantically with the others.

"With Aoba josai knowing the plan?" The silver haired teen watched as they nodded again.

"Cut the bullshit."

Sugawara wasn't an idiot. And he could definitely tell they were lying. Like, he heard everything! Well, most of it. And nothing made sense.

Were they having a roleplay?

A roleplay about a group trying to stop a certain person from terrorizing Japan?

That's just plain stupid.

No one would blame him if he was skeptical, and worried.

Ukai sighed for who knows how many times already. Another one of his students to be dragged into a bloody hell.

Nishinoya for one, was only taken in because he coincidentally saw them stopping a pedophile in an alleyway. He was supposedly going home but got lost and through fate they had a wonderful encounter.

Bloody fate.

Then Asahi. He joined way before the libero did. Takeda had saved him from a trashy group that ganged up on him.

They kept blaberring about how the ace must be a killer or something when they're the ones harming the guy. Bloody hypocrites.

So takeda had saved him and got into a long explaination how the timid teacher managed to beat 7 guys altogether. It was quite a sight.

There's also tsukishima and others. But thats a story to be told another time.

And now there was his 3rd year setter, Sugawara Koushi.

Whatever shall he do?-

"Just-...just tell me what's going on! Im confused as hell as to why you are talking about a drug then a person who was murdered because of it!!?"

Sugawara was yelling now. He couldn't help it. He was frustrated and absolutely worried since he could clearly see that some of his teammates are dragged into whatever their schemes are.

"Calm down sugawara-kun! Everything is-"

"Not okay!!"

Coach Ukai held Takeda sensei's shoulders firmly.

The spectacled teacher sighed in defeat as to not having any choice. If only they had a magic spell thet could erase his memories right then and there.

"Alright. We'll tell you." The blond coach stated seriously, suga was surprised with the sudden change of demeanor but stood still. He wanted to know. He needed to know.

If curiousity killed the cat then so be it.

"No you can't, coach!! Its too dangerous!" Asahi opposed the idea of including his friend. But Ukai's decision was final and you'll die first before you could change his mind.

The alumni gentlemen only looked with little to no symphaty. It was natural for them after all.

Nishinoya grunted, a pained expression on his face while the blonde blocker remained apathetic. Unless you look at his clenched fist that would probably bleed anytime soon.

"This world you wanna know is awful, sugawara-kun." Takeda readjusted his glasses.

"And as of now..."

"There is no way out."