Chapter 26

Tsukishima Pov

This couldn't have been any better.

Its already been too long and yet i still don't have a clue about hinata's father. That old man is awfully suspicious it just doesn't sit right.

"Tsukishima, still haven't found anything?" Leader- i mean coach ukai asked.

"Not a single trace. They might have found a good hacker or something..." and its also leaving some damn virus on my device.

"I see. Damnit this only means trouble and we already have Aumbre to deal with."

"But tsukishima...you also looked into that guy right?" Asahi-san asked while  leaning into my loptop.

"Yeah yeah. Shindo...was it?" Nishinoya chided while looking out for anyone who would arrive. Trying not to spill anything with the team.

"None. Everything is completely normal which is very weird."

"Weird huh..." takeda-sensei trailed off.

"But what about Hishin-"

"OII!! You guys are early aren't yah!"
So noisy as usual. Sensei was cut off by tanaka with the 2nd year trio following behind.

No One Pov

Tsukishima closed his loptop and placed it inside his bag, careful not to damage it. He watched as most of
members came in while he was subconciously looking for orange locks.

"Tsukii are you okay? You've been spacing out a lot these days." The freckled teen gained the attention of the blonde.

"Shut up yamaguchi...You're back from the classroom?" Tsukishima tried to change the topic which was very obvious to the greenette.

"Yes i forgot my science notebook in there. Also someone wants me to give this to you." Yamaguchi handed him a piece of paper in which the spectacled boy's eyebrow rose.

Tsukishima stared at the folded paper before shoving it into his bag.

"Ehh?! You're not gonna read it? It might be important like a water bill or love letter you know?!" Yamaguchi complained in disbelief while waving his arms frantically.

"You just wanna read it as well dont you? Its not a love letter and why would a water bill be here in the first place."

"But-"

"Oi oi what is it with the love letter huh? Did the salty dude get one?" Tanaka teased the blonde while grinning.

"I told you its not."

"Then show me what's inside."

"No."

"Why not? No need to be shy you're senpai will help!"

"Because."

Sugawara chuckled at the interaction. Momentarily forgetting about his worry since the tangerine isn't here yet.

"Morning." A newly arrive ravenette greeted the team.

"Ahh morning kageyama! Is hinata with you?"

Kageyama noticed the attention directed to him.

"No he isn't...i thought he would be here first..."

Worry became visible to the team's faces even without them knowing why. Was it instinct?

"D-dont worry guys im sure he'll be here soon!!" Yachi tried to cheer them up and slightly succeeding.

"..."

"Did kageyama just said morning first?..."

They already finished 2 sets of practice and they still have no sight of him. Takeda-sensei already tried contacting him but to no avail...none was answered.

"What do you think is wrong?" Yamaguchi whispered to the beanpole who only got a shrug.

Suga was very uneasy that he couldn't even manage to toss the ball to asahi properly.

"Gomen asahi..."

"Its ok Suga-san. He'll be fine."
Asahi tried to reassure him and got a pat in the back from daichi.

A minute passed and someone burst into the gym, panting heavily as if he just ran for his life.

"HELP!!" There he was. The missing teen and showed up with absolute fear in his face. That was the cue for the team to stand guard.

"What happened hinata?!" Sugawara immeadiately held the scared boy towards the huddled group.

"Whats wrong are you hurt??!" Daichi searched for possible injuries not missing the fact that hinata was covered in dirt and leaves all over his once vibrant hair. The rest of the team bombarded him with questions and worry before he could even answer.

"H-he...! Great k-k-" The orangehead stuttered. "Who?!!"

"T-THE GREAT KING!! I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT HE JUST STARTED CHASING MEWITHTHATSERIOUS LOOKINHIS EYESITWASTOO SCARYY!! ANDTHEN I FELLDOWNMY BIKESINCEHEWASSOFASTWAS THAT EVENPOSSIBLE??- I THEN-"
"Calm down boke!!" Kageyama shook the spiker's shoulder that his words became even more incoherent.

"ARGTHEN HRE GRARBBETOrErSHRIELRD-" "Stop doing that kageyamaa!!" Nishinoya tried to pry off his hands but it was gripping on the orangehead too hard.

It was all chaos untill a heavy aura emerged. Suffocating them with pressure and absolute dominance as if disobeying would mean death.

Well, that might have hit a little too close to home.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Sugawara's voice was purely menacing that it stopped all of them to their tracks. Nothing could describe it but terrifying. Apparently it stopped two young men from entering the gym as well.

"And why the hell are you here." It was more of a command than a question though.

The intruders only managed to say one thing.

"H-hi?"