Chapter three

Coach Ukai's Pov

I saw from afar the once a ball of happiness stumble on the ground as if his world just burned away from his grasp. Who am i kidding? He just lost his mother and i have no way to calm him down. He just cried there for who knows how long as my heart broke into milion pieces.

"Hinata..." I don't know what to do so i called Takeda sensei. God how could such a predicament happen to this boy.

Takeda sensei arrived not to long after and noticed blood from hinata's arms before calling the meds immeadiately.

"The boy tried to grab his mother causing him to have those wounds." They informed as i kept stroking circles on hinata's back hoping to calm him down until he passed out on my arms still crying nonstop.

Tsukishima Pov

I saw the news and frowned. 'How unfortunate for the shrimp.' I thought as i remembered what the shrimpy mumbled earlier that day. 'The sun is crying...' Well it is now...no...

He is now.

No ones Pov

All the team members were extremely worried about the tangerine. They kept bombarding the gc with questions which Coach ukai had a hard time answering.

"What happened!!" -sugawara

"Is my kohai okayy!?!" -Nishinoya

... - Ukai

"Coach where are u?!" -Kageyama

"Yeah we wanna be there for Hinata..." - Asahi

... - Ukai

"Hinataaaa!!!" - Tanaka

Wait...-Ukai

"Guys let Coach ukai speak he can't keep up with u" - Daichi

"^" -Tsukishima

"^" -Yamaguchi

"^"-Narita, Kinnoshita, Ennoshita

Thank u...- Ukai

"Hinata is fine but he's in shock and passed out. He is getting treated now at **** hospital cuz he got wounds from the shattered glass on his arms." -Ukai

"He needs space he'll come to us when he's ready this is really a shock for him and his family." - Takeda Sensei

"okay..." -everyone

---------------------------------------------------------

Hinata Pov

"Mom??"

"Where are u going??"

"MOM WAIT!"

"P-please stay! We need you!!"

"Im sorry!"

"Shoyo..."

"Don't be too hard on yourself, okay?"

"MOM!! please stay im sorry i shoudn't have agreed with u picking me up i-"

"It wasn't your fault sho, it was an accident. I guess it was already my time to go."

" Mom, I-i love u so much. We love you so so much!!"

"I love u too."

"But there is one last thing i need to tell u..."

"Wait what is it?? Mom??"

"Please g-............................."

"Mom i can't hear you!! Wait!!"

"G-.........................................!"

"................................."
"B.....ca....ful wi......"

"..........."

I got up from bed gasping for air with cold sweat all over my body.

'Where am i?' I saw some bandages around my arms and the smell of disinfectant greeted me.'uurrghh that hurts' and i meant everything from my body.....to my shattered soul.

Oh yeah...my mom died.

I sobbed from the memory when a nurse and coach Ukai entered the room.

"He can go home now where is his parent?"

The singular word and pronoun dug through my heart a reminder that Mom is gone.

Mom.....
I saw her go in my dream but what was she trying to say? What did she wanna tell me..?

After a little while my dad- Hinata Shindo- A brown haired man as tall as Tsukishima--i think-- entered the room with my little sister Natsu. Às soon as we locked eyes they immedietly hugged me not holding back any more tears.
Dad patted my head whispering and reassuring us that it wasn't my fault and i burst into tears once again remembering that mom said it as well.

Im sorry

It was already 1 am when we got home. Small sobs spread across the room as we entered.

A part of me still expected to see mom say "welcome home" whenever i enter the once brightly filled house. A mother who would ask how was my day ang volleyball practice. I wish just once she would witness our awesome quick with Kageyama. But i know they're not gonna happen.

Not anymore....

I hugged natsu who is still crying. I have to stay strong for my family.

But i guess i didn't even get what mom was trying to warn me about..

I never realized that Natsu was the only family i have left.