Married To Michael #2: Movie Night In

[by Eliza, cutestcliffords] A/N: this is the second installation in the 'Married to Michael' series! Send us requests for more situations. :)

"No, Peter, you don't understand," the woman on the screen argued tearfully. The gun was still pointing at her shakily.
"It's not what I don't understand Erin, it's what you don't. Goodbye." The man pulled the trigger, and music poured from the speakers as he walked in slow motion from the room.
"These movies are so dramatic," Michael sighed. You pulled the blanket up farther around your shoulders.
"That's why you like them."
His only response was to sneak his freakishly cold foot under your blanket and attack yours.
"Michael!" you squeaked, drawing away from him and his icy feet. He laughed, looking over at you next to him on the couch.
"You can't escape me," he said, coming closer to where you had scooted.
"No!" You covered your face with the blanket. He pulled it down slowly and when you opened your eyes he was face to face with you.
"Found you," he whispered as a grin spread across his face.
You were about to say a witty comeback but before you could he pressed his lips to yours, smiling all the while.
"We're missing the movie," you whispered when he pulled away.
"The hot girl already died, so what's the point," he joked, his freezing feet nudging yours again.
You laughed, and let them stay there.