You're A Younger Sister And He Hits On You (4/4)

[by Eliza, cutestcliffords] One of the boys is your older brother and one of the other boys hits on you.

MICHAEL:

            "Dang it," you sighed as your fingers slipped on the guitar strings. It had been a week since your older brother Calum gave you a guitar, and you had barely stopped practicing it. Especially tonight, since Calum told you he was having some of his friends over for whatever they do when they lock themselves up in his room. Of course, as much as you acted like you didn't care, you did wonder about what they actually did. They were always playing some type of music really loudly and laughing. There was always one laugh that really echoed through the house and made you laugh too. You were pretty sure it was his friend Michael, because the others always yelled at him after a huge laughing period. You had never seen any of them, really though.

            You kept trying to play the guitar, but each messed up chord made you more frustrated.

            "Ugh!" you cried angrily.

            "I didn't know you played guitar," a deep voice spoke from you're doorway.

            You jumped, startled, and stared at the older boy leaning against your doorframe. His arms were crossed over his chest, and his darkly dyed hair was a stark contrast against his strikingly pale skin.

            "Well, I'm just...trying to teach myself," you stumbled over your words.

            He chuckled. "I can hear that."

            You looked down to hide the embarrassed blush on your cheeks. You knew that he was one of Calum's friends, and they all played instruments and were extremely talented, so it was a bit embarrassing for him to see you struggling with a few simple chords.

            Suddenly, he walked over to you, and the mysterious composure dropped, leaving behind someone you had never met before.

            "Here," he said, reaching out a hand to the guitar. You let him have it, trying to not let your eyes linger too long on his face.  He was interesting looking, in a surprising way. He had light eyes, and the fullest, pinkest lips you'd ever seen on a boy. You couldn't figure out which of Calum's friends he was.

            "You gotta keep your fingers strong; don't let your knuckles collapse." He went through a quick chord sequence, handing you the guitar again when he was done. You tried to play through the same chords, keeping his advice in mind.

            "Wait, wait," he stopped you on the G chord.

            "What?"

            "If you add your fourth finger, it makes it sound a bit different." He leaned in closer, and touched your hand softly, moving your finger onto the correct string.

            "Now try," he glanced up at you, still closer than he had been before. You drew your thumb down the strings, producing a new sound.

            "Oh, thanks," you smiled.

            "Anytime," he still held your gaze. You gulped.

            "Michael! Hurry up!" Calum's voice yelled down the hallway.

            This was Michael? The one with the cute laugh?

            "Sorry, man," Michael called back. He stood up and walked to the door, looking back at you before he left.

            He winked, "Practice makes perfect. Or at least that's what I've heard."

            And then he was gone, and you were left alone with the guitar.