Best Friends Brother - Part 1 (4/4)

A/N: I (Erin) kind of got this idea from the Victorious Cast song 'Best Friends Brother'. (Audio included) Eliza and I kind of have a weird infatuation with this song, so I decided to 'take it to the next level' in a way. I have two possible parts planned that come after this one, but if anyone requests it, there could be more as well. We'll just have to see how this one goes! The more requests we get the better, so please tell us how you feel about it! Thanks. <3 Erin and Eliza

CALUM:

        You slowly walked up the steps to your best friends house, holding your yoga mat firmly on your hip. You knew it was a crazy idea, but when your best friend asked you to come over and work out with her, you had to say yes. You'd been best friends through all of middle school and high school, but you almost couldn't have been more different. She was a health nut, you liked your pizza and fries. She loved chick flicks, and you watched horror movies for fun. She also loved exercise and you well... Didn't. But today was different. She somehow convinced you to start a new work out routine with her, luring you in with the promise of a long movie marathon and popcorn and ice cream at the end, so that's why you were standing at her door waiting for her to come and let you in.

        A thought crossed your mind and you almost ran back home right then and there. What if her super manly and super attractive older brother, Calum, answered the door and you looked like this? No no no. That was not going to happen.

        You had to admit, ever since meeting Calum almost six years ago you had a hopeless crush on him. He was actually the reason you were friends with Y/BF/N in the first place. You simply had to get to know that hunks sister, and it turned out, she was one of the coolest people you would ever meet and would quickly become your best friend. 

       But now, your main problem was the possibility of Calum finding you in your very unflattering workout clothes, and your heart began to pound when you heard footsteps coming down the halls. Soon the door was pulling open and you missed your chance; it was too late to run now.

        Thankfully, Y/BF/N's head peered around the giant red door and you couldn't help smiling when you saw her. She looked beyond excited and you knew she was happy to finally get you to do something like this with her.

      “Y/N! Come on in! I've got everything set up in the living room.” She ushered you inside the house and you followed her as she made her way into the closest room to you. Her mat was already spread out on the wood floor and she instructed you to do the same. You did whatever she told you to do, knowing she had the most experience in this kind of thing, and soon you were ready to start.

        About halfway through the intense workout routine, you were ready to die, and she was just getting started. This being a 'bad idea' was so obvious now that it hurt. Everywhere. But you pushed through, and finally your best friend said it was time for a break. She must have noticed how thirsty you were, having drained your water bottle in the first hour, because she ran off to get you and her some refreshments.

        As soon as she left the room, you crumpled to the floor, groaning as you could feel each muscle in your body throbbing and practically screaming for you to never do something like that again.

        Just then you heard the front door opening and you bolted upright - who knew you even had that left in you - not wanting anyone from her family to see you in such an unflattering position. You were instantly thankful because, much to your 'delight', in walked Calum, your best friends brother.

        “Oh my god no,” you heard yourself whispering, wanting to crawl into a hole and die. You were sure you looked like a giant beached whale who had gone through hell and back.