Jealously - Michael Clifford One Shot

[by Erin, shyguyluke]

MICHAEL:       

         “Calum, what the hell?!? Put some pants on,” You said, rolling your eyes and trying to avoid openly staring at the half naked boy in front of you.

            “Aw come on, you know you love it.”Calum said plopping down on the couch right next to you. He propped his feet up on the coffee table and crossed one long, bare leg over the other. You buried your face in your phone and pretended to ignore him, even though he was sitting entirely too close to you.

            “You know it’s indecent to be in only a pair of boxer briefs in front of a lady right?” You turned to look into his dark eyes that glinted mischievously as they gazed back at you.

            “What lady?” Calum said, looking around the room and purposefully ignoring you. You smacked his arm, hard.

            “Get outta here!” You laughed, grabbing his arm and pulling him out of his seat. He struggled against you only momentarily before he finally jumped up and ran out of the room, giggling all the way.

            You sighed and rolled your eyes again, but you couldn’t hide the smile that was on your face. You loved the four boys of 5 Seconds of Summer more than your own life. Ever since the moment you met them, at one of their earliest concerts, the five of you became best friends. Calum was closest to you of course, but that was only because he was one of the more level headed members out of the four. You needed someone who didn’t create too much drama, like Ashton. He was always falling in and out of love, flirting with everyone, (especially you) and over reacting about the littlest things. You loved him to death, but he was way too much to handle sometimes. Luke on the other hand, was the sweetest creature on earth. He never did anything that might annoy you, unless influenced by older brother figure Ashton, and he was constantly looking to you for advice about girls, relationships, and life in general.

            Then there was Michael… he was the most difficult to explain. Like Ashton, he was a total spaz and a complete dork, but ever since the moment his icy blue eyes looked deep into yours, you knew you had fallen head over heels for him. But he never seemed to feel the same way. He was a tease, god yes, but that was it. You flirted constantly, made eye contact every other second, and shared secret jokes without having to say a word, but the dumb boy had never even asked you out. Hope was beginning to grow thin, and after a year of feeling this way, you were wondering just how much longer it would last.

            “[Y/N]!’ Suddenly a loud and high pitched voice snapped you out of your thoughts. You blinked confusedly a few times as Ashton, Luke, and Michael all bounded into the room where you currently sat. Each boy had a giant grin on his face and a shopping bag in each hand. An eyebrow rose curiously up on your forehead as Ashton and Luke sat down on either side of you, Ashton particularly closer than necessary, and Michael stayed directly in front of you.

            “What the hell?” You said as three sets of giant eyes stared excitedly at you, making you nervous as to what the troublemakers were up to now.

            “We went shopping.” Luke stated simply, and you smiled at his cute behavior.

            “I can see that…” You said pointing to the bags he now held at his chest like a child holding a precious teddy bear.

            “We got new clothes like you told us to do.” Michael finally spoke up and you instantly snapped your head around to look at him. His blue eyes stared proudly into yours and his full, pink lips were pulled up into a huge grin.