"Good Morning" - Luke Hemmings One Shot

[by Eliza, cutestcliffords] A situation in which Luke says "Good Morning" to you.

              The soft chirping of birds broke through your dream haze, and you felt yourself waking up. You groaned and cuddled down farther into your pillow, pulling the blankets around your shoulders. As you laid there for a few seconds, you suddenly remembered last night.

            Your eyes shot open wide and you stared at the wall. It was white; not the soft blue of your own bedroom. That’s probably because you weren’t in your bedroom- you were in Luke’s. You had been friends for a long time before you started dating, and just last night was the first time you had…slept over at his house. You closed your eyes as you felt a grin spreading across your face. He made you feel so happy; happier than you had been in a long time. You still couldn’t quite believe that someone like Luke actually loved you.

            You rolled over to see if he was awake, but you were only met with empty sheets. You frowned, letting your hand touch the side of the bed where he had slept beside you.

            “He wouldn’t have,” you whispered to yourself, trying to stop yourself from drawing bad conclusions. He wouldn’t have just left you. First of all, it was his house so that wouldn’t even make sense, and second that was just so…unlike him.

            The adjoining bathroom door opened, and your eyes landed on Luke. He was brushing one hand through his after-shower hair, the other holding the towel that was slung loosely around his waist. His body was still slightly wet; and glistened with water. As he brought his hand through his hair, he glanced up and your eyes connected. He blushed and smiled, letting himself stare at you for a second.

            You felt your cheeks heat and you looked away, turning over on your side. You were a bit embarrassed. Moments from last night kept flashing through your head. How could a man like Luke possibly be in love with you?

            The bed shifted as Luke slid underneath the covers.

            “What are you doing?” you whispered. Wasn’t he all wet from the shower?

            Rather than answering, you felt his big arms slide around your waist as he lay behind you. His presence was overwhelming. Your heart sped us as you his warm breath hit your neck.

            “You look so beautiful in the morning,” his deep morning voice rumbled through your body as his lips brushed your neck, leaving goose bumps in their wake. He placed a soft kiss just below your ear. His wet hair was startling cold on your skin, and you gasped.

            “What?” he chuckled against your skin.

            “You’re all wet, Luke,” you said, scooting away from his and closer to the edge of the bed. You could practically feel him smile mischievously.

            “Aww, come on.” His long fingers snaked around the side of your waist, pulling you to him as he crawled behind you again. You squealed, trying to escape him but he was too strong.

            “Luke, stop!” you scrambled away from him.

            He only laughed. “Come back here!” He reached out for you again, but your feet were tangled the sheets, and you gasped as you fell off the bed, pulling him with you.

            “Are you okay, Y/N?” Luke tried not to laugh, breathing heavily above you.

            The floor was cold against your bare back. His grin spread across his whole face; his lip ring standing out against his skin.

            You blushed again, closing your eyes and covering your face with your hands.

            “Stop that,” he said softly, moving your hands away. He gazed at you with half-lidded eyes, pressing his lips to yours.

            You practically sighed into the kiss, and you felt him smile. He pulled away from you to kiss your nose lightly.

            “Good morning, Y/N.”

            You grinned. “Good morning, Luke.”