You're A Famous YouTuber And They Tweet You (4/4)

[by Eliza, cutestcliffords]

LUKE:

“Okay, guys, today I’m going to do something a little bit different than the usual tutorial. You all know my standard eye shadow colors, and despite how many I’ve accumulated I always fail to stray from my usuals.”

            Luke settled into the chair at the hotel desk, turning up the sound on his phone a little bit. He was subscribed to you ever since your makeup channel was recommended on his account. Although he would never admit that he watched your videos to his friends or that he actually enjoyed them, he almost religiously checked for your newest upload.

            Speaking of things he’d never admit to, he kind of liked you. Who could blame him?  You were beautiful and he felt like he had actually gotten to know you because of the one-on-one style of your videos.

            He might have even made a separate twitter account to tweet you, ask questions when you did Q&A videos, and just try to get a response from you (of course he would never admit that either).

            After finishing your new look video, he left the following in the comments section:

            “Still can’t get over your penguin phone case.”

He chuckled a little at his foolishness and decided to watch the “Ask Y/N” video that he had missed because he couldn’t get away from the rest of the guys for long enough to watch it.

            He smiled at your frantic waving hello at the beginning of the video and laughed at some of your responses to the questions until he was almost done with it.

            “Now, I get a few of these tweets once in a while, but this one stood out especially,” you said, looking down at your phone to read the tweet.

            Luke tried to remember what he tweeted you when you announced you were going to do this particular Q&A video, but for the life of him he couldn’t.

            “This is from @PlaidLuke. He asks…” your voice trailed off as Luke gasped and squealed in a very un-manly way. He hurried to rewind the video and once again you looked at your phone.

            “He asks, ‘If we were to get married, would you want to have an Elvis Impersonator attend?” You slowly looked up at the camera and raise an eyebrow, then burst out laughing. Luke’s jaw dropped.

            You shook your head and chuckled again. “Well, if this is a proposal, than I accept, because you sound like quite the charmer.”

            You answered another question and then the end board was playing some cheery music with a display to your last two videos.

            Luke’s big hand clutched the phone tightly, and he still sat with his mouth hanging open from shock.

            “Oh my god.”

            Suddenly, the door opened and Calum walked in, setting down his bag with a loud thump.

            “You wouldn’t believe what this lady was yelling at me outside,” he grumbled, flopping onto one of the beds.

            Luke quickly placed his phone screen down on the table, and combed a hand through his hair, acting like nothing was going on. However, as Calum began ranting about what had happened, he couldn’t stop thinking of your smiling face when you called him ‘quite the charmer’.