Another Band Member Interrupts You ;) (4/4)

Another member interrupts you having a moment. PG-13, all boys included. Sorry, these got a bit long! [by Eliza, cutestcliffords]

CALUM:

You had been dating Calum for two months so far, and you often came over to hang out with all of the boys when they had free time. You were almost as outgoing as Calum was, so the boys had seen way too much of you two together already.

            Michael and Luke were draped over the couch, and Ashton sat on the floor leaning against it. Calum was in his usual spot, the armchair, and you were also sitting on the floor leaning on Calum’s chair.

            “I’m so bored,” Michael sighed.

            “We should do something fun,” Calum suggested, but no one had any ideas. After a few minutes Ashton muttered, “we could play truth or dare…”

            “Really? Truth or Dare?” Luke grumbled.

            He was immediately cut off by Ashton’s, “do you have any better ideas?”

            “Let’s just play,” I agreed with Ashton, throwing my hands up in the air. “Who goes first?”

            Calum cleared his throat. “Luke! Truth or Dare!”

            Luke sat up, crossing his long legs on the couch. “Truth.” Calum rubbed his hands together evilly, laughing.

            “Have you ever…thought about Y/N in a bad way?” he wiggled his eyebrows.

            Luke chuckled, “No, I haven’t.”

            “Good,” Calum shot back.

            “Y/N, truth or dare?” Luke asked. You smiled nervously, thinking about what may be asked of you.

            “Dare?” you decided.

            “Conference!” Luke called, and the other two boys leaned in, whispering with him. You heard the occasional giggle and soon enough they returned to their seats, looking innocent. Uh oh.

            “I dare you…to run outside and scream ‘I hate Calum Hood.’”

            Michael leaned over and whispered in Luke’s ear. “Oh. Also ‘Calum Hood is ugly.’” Luke grinned.

            Calum scoffed, looking at them angrily. “No! I object! She will not be doing either of those things! Right?” he looked at you with puppy dog eyes.

            You laughed at him, shaking your head. “How about a different dare!”

            Calum stood up off the chair, placing his hands on his hips. “I say that Luke dares you to kiss Calum! Which is me! So I dare you to kiss me!”

            You laughed again, standing up and wiggling your eyebrows at Calum. “Oh, that’s a difficult one,” you teased.

            “Shut up!” Calum laughed, pulling you too him. You grinned as his lips moved over yours , and you both took the liberty of doing whatever you wanted. His hands were moving up your back and yours were around his neck.

            “Okay, you’ve kissed,” Michael called from the couch.

            You both ignored him, deepening the kiss and forgetting about your audience.