🧡Charlie🧡

🧡 Charlie seems to be your typical yandere like Alex but maybe with a hint of shyness thrown in

🧡 She'd probably be more aware of her actions instead of putting them off.

🧡 When she first met you, she wasn't so sure why, but she was...drawn to you...

🧡 She felt really eager to become your friend and eventually what started out as friendship, turned into a relationship.

🧡 Charlie would most likely begin to feel more insecure instead of jealous if you begin to get too close to the squad for her liking.

🧡 I also think, that like Alex, Charlie would see kidnapping as a last resort option in order to keep you away from the squad.

🧡 However, it was the first thing she thought of when trying to find a way to et you to stay with her a bit more.

🧡 Charlie would probably keep killing off the chart since all of the squad is her friend. So you know what that means....she'll kidnap you!

🧡 She's probably leave a letter saying that you and her quit the squad and sneak off with you one night after cutting off all contact with anyone.

🧡 One day you might find yourself in a decently furnished basement with a heavily locked door and a very happy Charlie.

🧡 She'd be delighted at the fact that now it's just you and her!

🧡 She's let you roam around the basement without restraints, trusting you won't try to escape.

🧡 If you are displeased with her kidnapping you and began to reject her, she'll try to be patient with you.

🧡 If you are too stubborn, she would eventually kill you and then herself. That was the only option for her. She couldn't handle your constant rejection, you certainly couldn't stand the thought of you dying and she'd miss you too much to let you go.

🧡 But on a happier note, if you accepted her, she would let you out of the basement and the two of you would have a blast!

🧡 She loves to read you stories and adores it when you read them to her.

🧡 Late night movie marathons are a thing(Bonus points if its horror and you too get to cuddle close to one another)

🧡 Charlie is kind of shy when it comes to physical affection but still tries to show you physical love in some way.

🧡 Charlie loves cuddles because it's really cute to see you holding her or vice versa.

🧡 Kisses are really flustering for her and she prefers hugs anyway but their are little pecks here and there.

🧡 Charlie thinks of you as a queen and tries to do everything perfectly for you.

🧡 If she were to be unable to do something or fails at it, she would be VERY guilty and embarrassed about it, despite you telling her it's ok.

🧡 After all, she just wants what's best for her lover~

(Please accept her🥺)