Yandere Popular Alex x Nerd reader

Yandere popular Alex x Nerd reader

Requested by Belizeannon

¡School AU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

             You weren't rich. You weren't some big shot popular girl at school. You were just the average nerd, with geek glasses and a passion for books. You lived with your aunt since your parents had died in a car crash 4 years ago. Your aunt didn't want you to end up in an orphanage,  so she adopted you and treated you like her own daughter.

            Right now you were trying to study in the school library for an upcoming exam, but it felt impossible to concentrate. Your mind kept wandering off to your crush, Alex. Yep. Your crush was Alex. She was one of the popular girls, but she wasn't snobby and boastful about her riches like the others. No. She was the complete opposite of that. She was sweet, kind caring and not to mention smart. Her personality is what drew you two her.

          In fact, that's what you look for when looking for a romantic partner. It didn't matter what gender the person was, as long as they had a nice personality, you liked them.

          And that was the case with you and Alex. You didn't tell anyonr about your crush though. And you certainly weren't going to confess to your crush either! No no no. I mean, there's no way a popular girl like her would like a nerd like you, she'd have much higher standards than that. Besides, she probably wasn't into girls anyway.

           Those thought's plagued your mind, which made it hard to study or pretty much do anything. Sighing, you turned away from the vase you were staring at in your daydream and focused your mind back onto your page.

          The test was literally the next day, you needed to pick up the pace.

         Suddenly, a someone's voice distracted you from reading."Uhh, hey, I was wondering if you knew where the science books were?" You looked up and your heart nearly stopped. It was Alex! The Alex! Right there, in front of you, smiling. You had to stop yourself from having a heart attack right then and there.

          "Umm, uhh, y-yea! G-go r-right from here and take two lefts," you said, quickly standing up and pointing down a hall of bookcases. You couldn't blame Alex for asking for directions, the library was huge."Thanks! Before I go, what's your name? You probably already know me as Alex from the popular group," "I-I'm Y/N. And y-y-yes, I do know you from the popular group," you managed to stammer out with a blush on your face. Alex just asked for your name!

           "Nice name! Well, I'll see you later, thanks again for the help!" she yell-whispered scurrying away. You watched her as she disappeared into the maze of bookshelves.

            Realizing you were sweating a bit, you wiped your face with your sleeve before returning to your studying.

*Timeskip to the next school day*

        You were relieved. The test hadn't been as hard as you expected and you were sure you had gotten good marks.
Now it was lunchtime and you were walking down the hallway, to the cafeteria.

Bump

         You felt yourself walk into someone and you fell to the floor. "Oh! I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you! Oh,  it's you, Y/N!" It was Alex! Again! And she remembered you? You didn't spend time to rejoice another encounter with your longtime crush as you took her outstretched hand,"Y-yeah. It's me, Y/N,  sorry for bumping into you," you apologised, sheepishly rubbing the back of your neck.