Yandere Alex x Rebel reader

Yandere Alex x Rebel Reader

Requested by RandomSimp23

Warning: It get's pretty angsty at the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         You hated this. As much as your girlfriend spoilt you or at least tried to, you continuously rejected her.

         But you couldn't exactly be blamed right? Your friends had been killed. You had been kidnapped and cut off from all means of communicating with people. The only thing close to human contact you got was Alex, your now yandere girlfriend.

        The first time she brought you here she thought she could trust you, till she saw you trying to jump out the window. Now she had you chained to the bed with the door and windows locked shut.

         It irritated you to no end. You loved Alex. The old one, the one who wasn't obsessed with you. The one who would never have the heart the hurt anyone. But she was gone and in her place was a lovesick maniac. In your eyes at least. All you wanted to do was escape and run away, far away from her.

        It didn't matter how many expensive luxuries she gifted you. It didn't matter if it was something worth all the money in the world. All you wanted was the one thing Alex wouldn't give you. Freedom.

       Alex was beginning to give up on you. You didn't want to but you left her no choice. You had given up on her a long time ago. Now it was her turn. But she just couldn't get rid of those feelings of love she held for you. They were still there no matter how hard she tried to rid herself of them. But she knew you couldn't take this much longer.

        Tears streamed down her face as she brought the gun up the your head."I LOVE YOU!!" she screamed as she pulled the trigger. A loud bang was heard, then silence. Alex dropped the gun and walked over to your now dead corpse. She wanted to have a meltdown right then and there, but she stopped when she realized that you, were at peace now.

          Now you both got what you wanted. You had freedom and she had you all to herself. At least until she had to bury your body when it started to decompose. Now all she had left was memories of you....

Aaaaannndd done! I really didn't intend to make this angsty but when it comes to rebels and yanderes, the two just don't work out. So yea...