🤍Luca🤍

🤍 To me, Lucas wouldn't exactly be obsessive or anything, just possessive.

🤍 When you joined the squad, it turned out, you and Luca were already childhood friends!

🤍 And you joining the squad just made that friendship stronger.

🤍 Though, as with any typical childhood friendship, there's always a childhood crush.

🤍 And that's how Luca ended up.

🤍 As it turned out, he had been crushing on you for a while before you joined.

🤍 Soon he bag an showing small signs of being into you, blushing, slight stuttering in his words.

🤍 Even though the thought of confessing to you and possibly getting rejected stressed him out, he worked up the courage to do it.

🤍 He asked you to meet him at a private place at a certain time and when you got there, there he was, with a bouquet of roses, waiting.

🤍 He was basically a tomato during his entire confession, stuttering every letter.

🤍 But he managed to get it out and, boy, was he happy and relieved when you accepted it.

🤍 Once you were his bf/gf, he took that as a sign that you were his.

🤍 That resulted in his overly possessive traits, glaring daggers at anyone who stared at you too long for his liking, including the squad.

🤍 If anyone tries to talk to you, Luca would hold you close as a,'This is my bf/gf, so no funny business,' sign.

🤍 Would probably keep you with him and try to keep you from interacting with the squad much.

🤍 Sometimes you two would go out for walks in the morning or during the day and admire the pretty scenery and, if the conditions are safe, at night, you all would sit on a bench or anywhere that you could and do some observing of the environment.

🤍 During rainy days, you and Luca would go outside in raincoats and jump in puddle made by the rain and have some fun (and possibly getting a cold as well)

🤍 Luca would challenge you to videogames and both of you would compete fiercely together.

🤍 Soooo....you guys got a pretty wholesome relationship there, aside from Luca's possessiveness of course 🙂