💚Jade💚

💚 Jade seems like the type of yandere to be able to easily cover up any crimes she commits.

💚 She could also expertly manipulate you to think all she's doing is for your own good.

💚 Upon joining the squad, Jade didn't really have much of an opinion of you. Of course she treated you like a friend like she did with everyone else.

💚 However, she began to experience a funny feeling around you.

💚 She turned to Alex and described her feelings which Alex confirmed were ❤love❤

💚 Jade didn't know what to think after that. She wanted to confess, but she was scared of you not liking her back.

💚 So she decided to take things one step at a time. First one, was to become friends with you!

💚 Jade did just that and succeeded. Eventually you all went from Friends —> Lovers.

💚 But something happened during that process...

💚 Jade's love quickly became an obsession.

💚 She was SUPER protective of you, to the point where she would say that you should spend time with her and her only.

💚 You didn't listen and went on to become closer to the squad much to Jade's anger.

💚 Suddenly, she snapped...

💚 She killed the entire squad and proceeded to kidnap you on the same night, taking you to a far and isolated place in the middle of nowhere.

💚 She was unstable and at times you could see a crazed look in her eye that scared you to no end.

💚 If you dared to reject her, she would instantly kill you without hesitation. But would probably keep a severe part of your body as a souvenir.

💚 But if you continued to love her, she would calm down. She would still be possessive and protective, but that crazy look would disappear.

💚 You both love sitting next to each other with headphones on your heads' listening to your favorite music (Bonus if you both like the same songs) 

💚 Jade loves seeing you in her sweaters, they just look so CUTE on you.

💚 So long story short, just love her and there will be nothing to worry about :)