"THE CONFUSING BOND"

As Srishti told Anokhi about the guy Anmol who was teasing her Anokhi planned something to teach him a lesson. She told Srishti to call him and ask him to come over near the hostel and she'll be there behind the bushes to collect some proofs against him for police.
Srishti did the same.
So finally you agreed for my offer,I'm glad, said Anmol.
No I'm not!!And I'm here just to tell you that I'm not scared of you so stop black mailing me,said Srishti.
So much of confidence,you were the one crying yesterday and begging me to not post those pics and delete them then what happened suddenly,asked Anmol.
Suddenly she got to know that she's not alone,entered Anokhi.
Anmol:Ohh!So you got this girl in your support...Are you serious Srishti??you think she can cause any harm to me??
Anokhi:Yess I can!! And if you think i can't then that's your biggest mistake.
Anmol:(laughs)Listen Anokhi I've no issues with you so kindly leave and do no interfere in between otherwise it won't be good for you!!
Anokhi:No I won't and I've already recorded your blackmailing conversation and will handover it to police so it's you who should be scared now not me!!
Srishti:Anokhi I think we should leave ,there's no point of interacting with this guy.
Seeing the girls running away Anmol in his defence  attacked them and Anokhi got hurt in that violent act. Seeing Anokhi in blood Anmol got scared and left.
Srishti took her to the hospital and called everyone there.

Seeing Anokhi hurt everyone was shocked and asked Srishti about it.
Shaurya:I'm pretty sure she might be doing some brave act somewhere and got this injury as an award.
Anokhi was shocked listening to Shaurya's words as everyone were praising her for what she did for Srishtii and here he was taunting her.
Deep:How will you manage performing in Student Of The Year Round~2 now..?
Yug:Yeah it's a dance competition and it's tomorrow itself and you're injured.Since I wasn't selected I was hoping you to win for me but now it's gonna be dry day for us!!
Anokhi:Don't worry guys,I'm fine. And I'll perform tomorrow afterall it's gonna be partner performance and that too without rehearsal so I'll take rest today and will be ready to perform tomorrow.
Here, Shaurya was hoping that he'll get anyone but not Anokhi as his partner for tomorrow but destiny had some other plans.
When Partners were announced they were quite mismatched as of now. Although Shiv wanted to perform with Srishti he got some other girl and Trisha wanted to perform with his close friends but got Aahir.
The Most interesting one was when Shaurya got Anokhi!!
He had Reasons for not wanting her as she wasn't good with dancing and also he didn't liked her which was main one.
Everyone performed as they could've and it was the time for most interesting performance of the day.
Trisha:I'm really scared for Anokhi guys, how will she perform with Shaurya,they've no Chemistry and worst part is they both want to win this badly!!
Yug:You're thinking this and here I'm afraid what if Shaurya lose because of Anokhi...he won't spare her.
Shiv:That's what gonna happen Yug.Anokhi don't know anything about dancing...she's gonna lose and made Shaurya suffer too.
Srishti:Shut Up Shiv,Anokhi can do anything if she want to.I'm pretty sure she'll win this.
Deep:Not Bad Srishti, you're now in favor of Anokhi.That incident of yesterday surely had a great impact in you.
Among all these Chit-chats,Shaurya and Anokhi were nervous about the performance and about performing with each other.
Listen, I don't care if you're good at dancing or not,all I know is I want to win this and I don't wanna lose because of you. So do as I say and keep you mouth and mind shut,said Shaurya.
Anokhi was annoyed listening to that but at that point she knew she has to do this so she kept quiet and did what Shaurya said.

Following each n every step...going with the beat Shaurya and Anokhi were performing as noone expected them to.They were grooving as if there's noone in that hall and Anokhi was following Shaurya with confusing emotions.
Finally their actions worked and were announced as the winner and amongst the Top~5 for the final round.
They were now heading towards the confusing bond as there wasn't hate much but not the emotion too.
They were just going with the flow...