ENDINGS ARE THE NEW BEGINNINGS💫

Ohh God...it's my wedding day and I still can't find my wedding dress,annoyingly said Anokhi.
It's finally Shakhi's wedding day. The day they waited for so long.Everyone were there to be a part of their happiness.But the fact that the bride herself was in tears in her room.
Shaurya called her to know if she's nervous or not as they were about to get married in next few hours.
What do you want, asked Anokhi annoyingly.
Dude,Is there anyday where you can greet me happily, asked Shaurya.
I'm already disturbed Shaurya...plzz don't irritate me more, replied Anokhi.
Why isn't it amazing that the bride is irritated with the groom on her wedding day, said Shaurya sarcastically.
Why don't you withdraw wedding if you've so many issues with me, he further added.
I guess we'll have to go with this option only, Anokhi replied.
What!! (shockingly)Ohh Hello, I was just kidding....you can't reject me on our wedding day, that's not fair, he told her.
Shut Up Shaurya...I'm not withdrawing marriage because of you.I'm doing it cause I'm not able to find my wedding dress,she told him cryingly.
It's all my fault,I shouldn't have asked for a Big Fat Wedding on first place.. It's all my fault,she angrily bumped her fist on wall.
What...are you serious!!You lost your wedding dress on your wedding day. Wait I'm coming.
He hunged up the call and Anokhi was just sitting in her room annoyed.
Shaurya crashed secretly her room as he wasn't allowed to meet her.
Anokhi... He called her sighing with relief.
As soon as she saw him... She ran towards him and hugged.
Stop crying Anokhi... We'll find a solution,he consoled her.
They kept searching for the dress for next half an hour unless her mother arrived with her dress in hand.
It was with you Mum, she asked.
Yeah... I told you I'm taking it to get it ironed, she replied.
Ohh God.. Anokhi seriously,It was with her and you took all the world over your head, Shaurya scolded her.
After her mother left Anokhi was standing there as an obedient child and Shaurya was scolding her.
She was having anxiety issues because of her wedding and that's why she was behaving so weirdly. Also Noone from their gang had arrived except for Trisha and Aahir so she was feeling lonely a bit.
Shaurya holded her cheeks and caressed them with him thumb and kissed her on forehead to comfort her.
It's okay... Anokhi there's nothing to worry...If noone comes remember it's our wedding and we are with each other that's what matters,he told her.
She hugged him and asked,you shouldn't have come here... It is considered as a bad omen if groom sees the bride before marriage.
I don't trust these sayings Anokhi. Instead there'll more of bad omen if i wouldn't had met you cause it was important,he replied hugging her tightly.
Suddenly Trisha disturbed their moment by knocking the door and told them that everyone arrived.
There was another level happiness on their faces listening to that and they ran towards the hall to greet them.
They were happy earlier but the satisfaction on their faces appeared seeing those people who comforted them when noone was there...who became their family when they felt alone without their family or even being with family.
They had differences but not hatred and they proved it.
When Shaurya Anokhi were taking their wedding vows....proud and sacred feeling was visible in all six of them cause they were the one driving Shakhi's ship and nothing can be better than seeing your ship sailed infront of your eyes.
I think we can work on us, asked Deep.
Work on what, Trisha questioned.
On us.. Am I still in line to be your partner, asked Deep.
Trisha was surprised yet happy.She always waited for this moment but never expected that will come this way.
Shaurya and Anokhi decided to take vows made by themselves.
I promise to be there for you whenever you'll need me Anokhi.
I vow the same, she exclaimed proudly.
I vow to hug you everytime you'll in need for comfort,said Anokhi.
I vow to do the same, he exclaimed.
I vow to handle your mood swings and cutoo look more than hot one during your pregnancy,he vowed.
She chuckled and agreed.
I vow to not be dominant and to prefer walking by your side than moving further or behind, told Anokhi.
I vow to learn cooking for you so that you can rest during your periods,he told.
And this was the proudest feeling for Anokhi... Guess this vow is a dream for every girl out there.
I vow to make Shaurya's special every Sunday,she told excitingly.
He smiled and nodded his head.
I vow to drop you everyday to your workplace even when I'll be busy,told Shaurya.
And this vow confirmed Anokhi that she's getting married to her Soulmate.
I vow to fulfill all the vows I've taken, she stated.
I'll help you with that...he completed.
I now pronounce as husband and wife... the words assuring that their love story has reached it's destination.
The story which started on a bad note... the day they met...they never would've thought to be here after some years that day.
And here they are... Shaurya got his family, his peace, his happiness when he met Anokhi.
And Anokhi got her comfort,trust and soulmate in him.
But love has different forms and Shaurya Anokhi represented the happy ending yet filmy side.
They proved that life partners actually complete each other and when you get that ONE you'll end up with them... That's the best feeling ever.
Just like Deep and Trisha too. She loved him but understood him too and never expected anything in return and guess what she finally got him in return.
Unlike Srishti and Shiv who weren't meant to be with each other and are happy separately. Some stories are just for memories.
And Yug who represented a beautiful and sacred form of love which can be one sided too. He was happy seeing the love of her life getting married cause the happiness on ANOKHI's face was enough to melt his heart.
Aahir though was most beautiful form of love~Friendship!!
He never interfered in anyone's life but was there everytime they needed him.
That's the beauty of love~Some stories are beautiful incompletely and some achieve their junction no matter what you plan!!
Afterall....JO TERA HOWEGA ZARUR AAWEGA❤❤💫💫💫