FIRST STAGES OF LOVE❤

It was 7 in the Morning and noone woke up yet although according to the plan they were supposed to wake up at 6 for trecking.
Finally Deep woke up and made other come into their senses.
Trisha was preparing morning tea and till that time all of them were in mood to dance so Deep played song in his speaker and started dancing.

Seeing Anokhi dancing with Aahir Shaurya was burning with jealousy.Cause in his mind he had that inbuilt right on her and couldn't see her dancing and enjoying with someone else.After Sometime,
they all left for the treck.
Shaurya:I'm really not interested in this treck thing..let's just go to the camp and have some fun there.
Anokhi:If you're not interested then you may leave but we are and it's a two day trip,so we can enjoy afterwards on the camp site but this isn't gonna come back.
Yug:Anokhi is right Shaurya and I'm really excited for trecking with Anokhi oops I mean everyone.
Trisha:Guys!!Will you stop talking crap and go on with the treck.we have to reach the mountain before afternoon and the way we're moving it's gonna take 2-3 days for sure.
They were continuing with the trecking unless Anokhi noticed Srishti and Shiv are missing.
She informed everyone and they got scared and started searching for them.
I told you bringing Srishti isn't a good idea here, she might destroy our fun,stated Yug.
Plzz Yug... Even Shiv is missing don't blame only her and what do you want we should've left her alone in hostel and came here to "ENJOY".Sorry But I can't enjoy like this!! Replied Anokhi.
Shaurya:Stop spreading unnecessary knowledge here Anokhi.and Yug isn't wrong.we all know Srishti just creates problems and she did the same here.
Anokhi:You always have issues with me Shaurya so definitely you'll oppose the side I'm in support with!!
Deep:Guysss!!! Stop arguing here. We can't find our friends and in such situation too you're ready to fight. Seriously!!
Aahir:I think we should go and search them in different directions as it'll take less time and we can find them.
Anokhi and Aahir were searching together but Shaurya didn't liked it and asked Aahir to go in other side and moved with her.
What's wrong with this guy... Earlier he was fighting with me and now he's searching Srishti and Shiv with me, thought Anokhi in her mind.
On the other side Shaurya was fuming with jealousy imagining Aahir dancing with Anokhi.He wasn't able to forget that thing.
Srishti:Why did you ask me to come here with you Shiv?? We could've talked there too.
Shiv:I know but I needed to talk to you about something that I can't infront of others.
Srishti:Then tell fast cause we didn't informed them. They might be looking for us.
Shiv:Listen Srishti!! I don't know how and when it happened but I feel I'm having a crush on you. All I can see, All I feel around me is you. I feel I'm happy when you're with me and currently all my life revolve around you!!
Srishti was stunned listening to that as she didn't expected it to happen ever. She didn't knew what to say so she impulsively ran away.
Anokhi suddenly saw Srishti coming from front and was breathing heavily and bumped into her.
What happened Srishti...why are you scared,asked Anokhi.
But Srishti couldn't tell anything seeing Shaurya with her so she told them that she saw some animal and left with them.
I told you it's gonna be Srishti's fault for sure but you didn't listened.Now what's your opinion Ms. Bhalla asked Shaurya but seeing no response he turned around and saw she's not there. He got scared and started looking for her.
What's happening guys, first Srishti and Shiv were missing and now Anokhi asked Trisha hopelessly.
I think this whole trip is a curse. Nothing good is happening here replied Yug.
Shaurya was searching crazily for Anokhi in every side of the forest.
Suddenly,he heard Anokhi's voice. She was screaming his name and he followed the voice.
He saw the same guys they met yesterday and whom Anokhi slapped kidnapping her.
Leave her, Shaurya asked angrily.
No we won't!!She insulted us and we will take our revenge replied the boys.
To Save Anokhi Shaurya started fighting with them and in all that sequence Anokhi got hit by a big stone and was injured.
Others also arrived after a while and helped Shaurya fighting with them. But Anokhi was badly injured so they decided to take her to the hospital.

Shaurya carried her all the way to the ambulance and was with her till they reach the hospital

Shaurya carried her all the way to the ambulance and was with her till they reach the hospital. He was not at all thinking about the differences he had with her all he knew was that he had to save her at any cost.
As he started caring for her and was not at all in mood to lose her. He definitely cleared the first and foremost stage of Love with full marks!!