i

A.N - New story KRGDHDJDIFDBNDJD-

Rosé's POV:
Denali and I had know each other for many years. We went through so much together and here we were, junior year of high school. It was crazy to think about. I was at my locker and putting my books away until I saw the familiar blonde run up to me.

"Hi Rosie!" Said Denali as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I blushed at her touch and ignored the butterflies in my stomach.
"H-hey Denali!" I stammered.
GOD, STAY CALM ROSÉ!
"Are you okay?" Said Denali as she stood next to me.
"Yeah... just really tired today." I replied.

Denali smiled and looked into my eyes.
I was mesmerised by the deep brown shade of her eyes and how they glistened. Somehow hypnotising me.

"Uh- Rosé?" Said Denali.
"Mhm?"
"Jan is literally poking your arm right now."
She giggled.
"Seriously Rosé? Stop daydreaming."
Said Jan jokingly.
"I'm gonna hang out with Tony, see you tomorrow!" Denali waved and I sheepishly waved back before she walked away.

"Smooth Rosé, smooth." Said Jan.
"Well- what would have you done?"
Jan pretended to think for a little before she chuckled.
"You've liked Denali for what 3 years?"
"4 years, but who's counting."
"Just tell her how you feel Rosé!"
"But she's straight and she has a boyfriend! There's no way I'm telling Denali I like her!"

I shut my locker and stormed to Jan's car.
I knew Jan wanted the best for me but sometimes she was extremely ambitious. It made sense for her to be overprotective as my older sister and she did care for me a lot.

I sighed as I sat in the passenger seat and Jan did too.
"Look, I'm sorry. I just think you and Denali would be so cute together. I can't help but notice how she acts when she's with you. I personally think she likes you back Rosé."

I blushed at the potential thought of Denali and I being together. I would get to express how much I cared for and liked her with no issue or fear of being rejected.
"I don't know..."

Denali's POV:
I skipped along the hallway til' I reached Tony's locker. He wasn't there... I looked all around the school and I couldn't see him anywhere.
I eventually caught a glimpse of Tony outside near the back of the school.

"Hi Tony!" I said as I approached him.
He slightly jumped but sighed with relief when he realised it was me.
"What's up Dahlia?" Tony asked as he smiled at me.
"Tony? I'm Denali..." I trailed off when I saw Dahlia Sin behind Tony with smudged lipstick.

"He told me you two broke up." Dahlia stammered.
"I- I can uh- explain!" Tony exclaimed.
"You're unbelievable... again?" I said as my eyes filled with tears. I ran off and could hear Tony calling out for me.

I knew there was only one place that I could always rely on. Immediately after arriving, I knocked on the door.

"Nali? What's wrong?" Said Rosé as she opened the door. I walked in the house and I burst into tears. "Oh no... Nali..." Rosé led me to her room. I laid on her bed and I sobbed as I hugged Rosé's pillow close to my chest.

"A-again... he d-did it a-again..." I cried.
"Tony cheated on you again?" Rosé replied.
"Why am I never good enough for him?"
"Denali, if Tony can't love you for who you are as a person, it's his loss. You're amazing and perfect."

I turned to my side and Rosé gave me a warm smile.
Her cheeks were slightly pink as she adjusted herself to lay on the bed next to me. We were face to face.

Rosé's cheeks were now extremely red.
"Do I make you nervous, Rosie?" I giggled.
"Well uh- I- well- I-" Stammered Rosé.
"Chill, I'm just kidding."
Rosé giggled and slowly caressed my cheek. She stared deeply into my eyes as she wiped my tears away with her thumb. We stayed like that for a good hour, ever so often making small talk.

"I- I should get home..." I whispered.
Rosé nodded as we both sat up.
"I'll see you at school."
I quickly pecked Rosé on her cheek, leaving her looking quite dumbfounded and blushing like crazy.
"Thank you." I waved before walking away

A.N - what are we thinking? You like? I'm literally obsessed with whipped Rosé