vii

Denali's POV:
I giggled and poked her arm. Rosé stopped snoring and groaned as she sat up.
"Morning Rosie." I sang.
"Hi Naliii~" Rosé yawned.
"Look, you have completed one of your new year's resolutions: waking up before 7 am one day."
"You remembered that?"
"Of course I do."

Rosé slightly blushed and softly giggled.
"Well... I'm exhausted... I need coffee." Rosé admitted. "Well let's go get some coffee. There's a Starbucks nearby."
"Nope- too tired to go outside."
"Wait- I have an idea."

I dragged Rosé out of the room and downstairs to the living room.
"Whenever I'm really tired, I do a little bit of dancing to wake me up. There's always a song that boosts your energy." I said.
"Wouldn't dancing make me more tired?" Rosé replied. "Don't be a party pooper, besides it doesn't hurt to try." I jokingly frowned and Rosé laughed in response. "Fine~"

I went onto Spotify and started to play '100% Pure Love' by Crystal Waters. There was something about that song that gave me life.
"How do you have so much energy?" Rosé groaned.
"What song are you going to pick?"
Rosé thought for a while before taking my phone.

"'Funny Girl' Barbara Streissand." Rosé smiled.
After a few more songs, 'Can't Help Falling In Love' started to play. "We should go back now." Rosé stammered. "No... slow dance with me Rosie."

I held her waist and Rosé sheepishly placed her arms around my neck. and we danced together. Rosé softly sung the lyrics.
"For I can't help falling in love with you." Rosé smiled and as she continued to hum along to the music.

Rosé's POV:
We continued to dance until the song ended, we both didn't let go. I held Denali close to my chest and I didn't want this feeling to end. My heart fluttered as I felt Denali wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Morning~" sang Olivia.
Kahmora and Gottmik soon trailed Olivia and the three girls joined us in the living room.
Denali slowly let go of me and greeted the others.

"Ok bitches, we're going to Starbucks. I need my coffee." Gottmik exclaimed. We all laughed as we ran to Kahmora's car and drove to Starbucks. We got our drinks and we were in the parking lot as we talked and talked and talked.

"Oop- I need to go to the bathroom." Said Denali as she opened the car's door.
"Ok see you." Said Olivia. Denali left the car and walked into the Starbucks.

"She's gone? Perfect." Said Kahmora.
"We really need to talk about the little moment between you and Denali this morning." Said Olivia.
"W-we do?" I stammered.
"There was so much tension- I can't even." Said Gottmik. I flushed red and sank in my seat from embarrassment.

"D-do you guys think Denali would ever like me back?" I asked. The three immediately nodded.
"Before we started to hang out with you, she would literally ramble about how you're so talented and you're such a great person, Denali is literally obsessed with you." Said Gottmik.

"I'm back." Said Denali as she opened the car.
The others quickly shut their mouths and sat back in their seats. "Did I miss anything?" Denali asked as she put on her seatbelt.
"N-no... nothing." I replied.
Denali gave me a sceptical look but soon smiled and jokingly rolled her eyes. "Fine~ don't tell me."

The whole group laughed hysterically and we drove back to Kahmora's. After a few hours, Denali and I decided to hang out my house for the rest of the day since she felt iffy about going back home.

"Thanks for letting me stay a little. I just- things have been a little stressful and I don't really want to be around my family right now." Said Denali who was sitting on the couch.
"You're always welcome, Nali but I have to ask why are you feeling stressed?" I asked as I sat next to her.

"My mum had Tony come over."
"Tony? As in your boyfriend?" I frowned and sighed.
"Y-yeah... my boyfriend..." Denali stammered.
I gave Denali a curious look which she replied with clicking her fingers.

Ever since we were young, we would have secret languages, codes and hand signals. If one of us was aware the other was and themselves was keeping a secret, we would click our fingers to basically say we both should just spill the beans. It may be somewhat childish but it's so important to me.

I assumed Denali wanted to know what was being discussed at Starbucks and I wanted to know why she was stressed about Tony coming over.
"You go first." We both said at the same time.