xxviii

Rosé's POV:
Just in an instant Kahmora gasped as she found THE dress. It was orange, had ostrich feathers decorating the top and a long slit from her left hip to the floor.
"I never thought that I would pick something so simplistic- I have to see if it fits!" Kahmora grabbed the dress from the rack and rushed to the dressing rooms. "I just realised I haven't looked for a dress either..." I sighed. "Then what are we waiting for?"

Denali grabbed my arm and we looked all around the store. "Is this giant ruffling pattern flattering?" Asked Denali as she critically looked at a dress.
"No... it isn't..." We both hysterical laughed and I finally noticed a dress we had somehow missed. It was soft pink, flowy and had subtle floral accents.
I looked in the mirror and held the dress in front of me and gasped.

My hair was red enough.
My hips were wide enough.
My waist was small enough.
My teeth were white enough.
I was enough.

"Rosé- it's perfect!" Denali squealed, snapping me out my thoughts. "This dress is like magic." I replied.

Denali's POV:
Kahmora heard our conversation and stepped out of the dressing room to see. She was in the dress she chose and it fit like a glove. "Wow! You have to try that dress on Rosé!" Said Kahmora. She grabbed Rosé's hands and dragged her to the changing rooms. Kahmora went along with Rosé and I looked around me.

"What about you dear?" Said an employee.
"W-what? I'm sorry?" I stammered.
"What dress are you looking for?"
"Oh! I'm not looking for one, I'm just accompanying my friends."
"What's the occasion?"
"Junior prom."
"Do you already have your outfit?"
"Oh, I'm not going."
"WHAT! No my dear, your beauty must be shown off with the perfect dress! And we will find the perfect dress today, right now!"
"But I really don't wa-"

I was dragged all across the store. I believe I saw over 150 dresses in this time. Rosé and Kahmora had already paid for their dresses and they were just confusingly witnessing what was happening.
"Look ma'am, I really appreciate what you're trying to do, but none of these dresses are right for me and I don't need one in the first place."
"I am determined to find your dress. Young lady, I just know for a fact you want to go to your prom and you should, wether it will a bad experience or an amazing one, it's your junior prom."

I sighed and we looked at the last dress.
"Nope... still not right." The employee walked away and she looked deep into the store right at the back of the storage area.
She pulled a sparkly deep blue floor length gown and a small off-white faux fur scarf to go with it. I shakily took it into my hands and I knew for fact the pieces were for me. One problem was the sizing.

"Guys- this dress is perfect, but the size will be too small." I said. "Well judging how the dress looks, it could fit." Said Kahmora.
"I'm not sure... I'll try it on anyways."

I went to the dressing rooms and tried on the dress, it fit like a glove. I stared into my reflection.

My hair was shiny enough.
My lips were big enough.
My nose was cute enough.
My teeth were white enough.
I was enough.

This dress was like magic. I suddenly felt so confident and beautiful.

"How does it fit dear?" Asked the employee.
"I- I love it, but... I don't need this dress. I'm not going to the prom."
"You never know when you need a dress and I told you before, I know you want to go to your prom."
I sighed and walked out of the dressing room.
"How does it look?"

Kahmora's and Rosé's jaw hit the floor.
"She's a goddess-" Kahmora said excitedly.
"Denali- you look.. wow..."
"Like what you see Rosie?" I giggled.
"Gosh- GET A ROOM!" Kahmora and the employee said at the same time. I finally paid for my dress and we all walked out of the store.

"So... are you coming to prom?" Asked Kahmora.
"I love you two and this dress, but nothing could convince me to go to prom." I replied.
"So much for genius..." Rosé laughed.
"Just you wait Rosé... I'm calling it."
Kahmora walked ahead with a large smile on her face. I guess it was a bet.