xxvii

A.N - a lil' spice ig

Rosé's POV:
It seemed like Denali was getting better. She still wasn't that same but she was smiling, laughing and hanging out with the group. The only thing Denali hadn't done was come to school.

Denali and I were lying on her bed, our limbs entangled and she was nestled into my neck.
"I love cuddling with you." Denali muttered.
"And I love cuddling with you." I said as I held her tighter.

I tanged my fingers in Denali's soft blonde hair. We stayed like this for little longer, enjoying each other's company. Denali giggled as she strategically moved her thigh between my legs. I held my breath to hold in a moan. "Is my little Rosie already flustered?" Denali said in a condescending tone. "You are evil."

I rolled us over so I was now above Denali who had a shocked look on her face. "Who's the flustered one now... Nali?" Denali let out a small breathy moan. That girl knew how to make me go crazy.

I grew impatient. I grabbed Denali's face and kissed her deeply with all the passion I had to offer.
I pulled away and examined Denali's perfect body.
"What are you waiting for Rosé?" Denali sensually whispered. She looked deep into my eyes and winked. "Go ahead... I'm yours..." I was slightly taken aback, but I couldn't resist her.

A few hours later...

It had felt like minutes, but my phone said otherwise. It in fact had been hours. We were both under the covers still holding onto each other for dear life, not thinking about anything else except our naked bodies pressing against each others.

"That was... wow..." Said Denali breathily.
"You got a little something on your neck and everywhere actually." I said as pointed to all the marks I had left on Denali's body. Denali bit her lip and kissed me once more. "We need to change the bedsheets-" She giggled.

We slipped our clothes back on and went down stairs to find a clean bed sheet. "You guys done?" Said Kahmora as she was filing her nails.
"KAHMORA-" I yelped.
"Shit- I totally forgot we were going to hang out!" Said Denali. "Rosé, a little advice, you're a bit loud." Kahmora laughed.
I died of embarrassment at that very moment.

"I'm just playing, I arrived like 5 minutes ago. I just assumed you guys- uh you know what because I can see that hickey on Denali's neck from here." Denali slapped her neck with her hand and covered it. "Why did you want to hang out again?" Denali asked.

"Oh right! The prom is next week, I still don't have a dress, been too busy helping others choose and I thought this would be a nice way to hang out."
"Oh! Sure, sounds cool. Let me change and get my phone." Denali ran up the stairs and went to her room.

"I'm a genius." Kahmora giggled.
"I'm confused." I replied.
"I'm taking Denali dress shopping and I know for a fact this will help convince her to come to prom."
"Denali hasn't been to school in weeks and you think
shopping for a prom dress will make her want to go to one of the most social events of the school year?"
"Uh- yeah, I'm a genius. You'll see."
"Well I'm coming along to witness your genius-ness." Kahmora nodded and Denali came downstairs. "Alright, let's go."

We drove to the nearest mall and found a promising looking store. The store was filled the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen in my whole life.
"So this is what heaven looks like." Said Kahmora as she grazed her hands on a rack of dresses. "These are all speaking to me and I love it." She gushed.
"I didn't know Kahmora spoke fluent fashion." Denali whispered. "Well of course she can, she is a self proclaimed genius." I replied.

"Let's get some dresses!"