xxii

A.N - Wooahhh~ How did this lil' ff get to 1k reads already?! We're only halfway done with this story sf, so thank you sm for reading. I'm extremely surprised. Love y'all 😊🎉

Rosé's POV:
Denali walked away and sat in the front.
She was right, I wasn't saying what I wanted to say.
I was speaking from my brain, what Denali wanted to hear. I was just trying to convince myself, hide my secrets until they disappeared.

"You okay gorge?" Asked Gottmik as she held my hand. "Yeah... I'm better now." I replied, squeezing her hand. "What's wrong?" I sighed.
"I'm just scared..." I let go of Gottmik's hands and I sat in my seat.

A few hours later...

I stared into my reflection and sighed.
My hair wasn't red enough.
My hips weren't wide enough.
My waist wasn't small enough.
My eyes weren't pretty enough.
I wasn't enough.

"Rosé? Are you ready?" I heard Jan yell.
"Coming!" I ran out of my bathroom and down the stairs to the kitchen. "Is Gottmik at the front?"
"She's been here for like 10 minutes."
"Perfect."
"Wow... you look... amazing..." Gottmik gasped as she walked into the house.

I was wearing a skin tight and strapless pink dress that was knee length. I had my hair in loose curls and I wore high black heels.
"Thanks Mik, you look amazing too."
She was wearing a short black dress and was wearing a pair of Louboutins. "Alright children, let's go!"
Yelled Jan as she pointed at the car.
"You're only a year older- calm down." I laughed.

Jan sat in the drivers seat and as I was about to open the door, Gottmik pulled my hand.
"Wait- I wanna do this before the party, just in case I happen to get wasted." Said Gottmik.
"What would that be?" I asked. She pulled my hands and planted a soft kiss on my lips. "That." She smiled. "Young love... ew..." Said Jan.

"Shut up!" I laughed. "You're just sad because you're single, unless I am right about that Jackie girl you never stop talking about."
"You are so dead Ms. Child."
Jan, Gottmik and I had a blast as we drove to Vanjie's house. A solid 20 minutes of karaoke, laughing and just a great time.
It made me forget all the drama and all the tears.

We arrived at the party. Music was booming, drinks were flowing and the dance floor was full.

Right at the middle of the room was Denali. She was dancing and everyone was cheering for the girl. She had always been an amazing dancer. Her outfit was skin-tight, I got nervous by looking at her visible curves. Her hair was effortlessly wavy and flowy. A sneaky smirk was painted on her face as she watched the guys and even girls down before her.

She was perfect personified.

Gottmik had left to go meet up with her other friends and I could feel Jan staring at me. "Rosé, your eyes are locked on Denali." She said.
"W-what! No they are not! I'm over her." I stammered. "You're really bad at lying. You're staring at her ass." Jan laughed.

Why was Jan acting like this?
I thought she liked Denali...

"I think I'm also going to get some drinks too."
"Hey Rosita!" Said Denali as she approached.
"Miss dancing queen! What's going on?"
"Nothing... just having fun."
We talked for a little longer, my heart was beating 100 miles an hour.
Why was I feeling so nervous all of the sudden?

"You look hot as fuck by the way." Said Denali as she sipped her drink.
I coughed.
"I'm sorry what?"
"Did I stutter? You. Are. Hot." Said Denali as she giggled. I took her cup from her hand and examined it. The ice had sunken to the bottom.

"NALI- someone spiked your drink."
"Ohhhhh~ is that why I feel so drowsy?" She whispered. "I'm going to take you upstairs."
I got Denali's drink and poured it into the sink in the kitchen and took Denali up the stairs.

"Do you feel sick?" I asked as I carried her bridal style. "No... I don't think so."
"Not even a little warm? Headache?"
"No... just really tired all of the sudden."
"I can't believe this happened..."

I laid her on a bed and sat next to her.
"Rosé..."
"Yes Nali?"
"Before me, had you ever kissed a girl before?"
I blushed as I heard the words leave the girls mouth.
"No... why do you ask?"
"Because I miss your lips on mine..."

"Nali... I-"

I looked to Denali and she had fallen asleep.
Fully blacked out.