xxix

A.N - Second last chapter 🥺

Rosé's POV:
The girls and I were sitting at Starbucks. We all were catching Denali up on what was happening at school and she had her head rested on my shoulder.
"You two are too cute-" Said Lemon.
"Shut up Lem." Denali had as she snuggled into my neck even more. "We're just... you know..."

Denali sat up. "Yeah... what are we?"
"Friends who happen to have sex every week." Said Jan. "JAN! Oh my gosh- that is not true!" I stammered. "Yeah, sorry. I meant every other day."
I covered my red face and looked back to Denali who also was red in the face. We were very embarrassed to say the least.
"We're- well... you know... just- uh..."
"Yeah..." Denali sighed.

"Ok! So uh- prom! Denali are you still not coming?" Asked Olivia trying to break the silence.
"Mhm. I'm still you know really traumatised about what happened at Vanjies party. I'm not even ready to go to school..."
"It's really not the same without you Dee. We really want you to at least come to prom." Said Gottmik.
"I honestly don't know what could convince me to go..." Denali replied. "Rosé please fuck her, that'll surely convince her." Said Jan.

"I mean- that would be on the right track~" Denali jokingly winked. "I'm looking forward to it." I laughed. "Gosh- now they're making plans for fucking." Said Lemon as she took her coffee.
"Yeah because all I want to do is rip Rosé's shirt off~" Denali joked. "Same baby~" I said joining in.
The group at this point was making fake vomit noises, begging Denali and I to stop our jokes.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back."
Denali said as she stood up. "Alright, see you." I replied. Denali walked off the bathroom and I immediately looked at the others. "Are you okay Rosé?" Asked Olivia.

"I want to ask Denali to be my girlfriend..." I said.
"About time." All the other girls chimed.
"I really want to do something special, I need your help." Kahmora immediately lit up and she smirked.
"I have the perfect idea!"

A few days later...

Denali's POV:
I was in my room alone and I was scrolling on my phone, that is until I heard I heard lots of giggling from downstairs. I started to feel quite nervous and I had no idea what was happening. Was my mum hosting another party? Was I being robbed?

I opened my door and I gasped. A noticed a long trail  of rose petals coming from my bedroom to my bathroom. I cursed my curiosity as I followed the rose petals. I looked around the room and I found my dress hanging along with a note.

Put me on, style yourself up and
continue to follow the rose petals - ?

I softly giggled as I thought about how someone put all this effort for me, I just didn't know why. I slipped the dress on, put my hair in soft curls and put some makeup on.

I quickly sprayed on perfume and continued to follow the rose petals. It lead me to my home gym. On the treadmill I found another note.

Still here? Thank you. Here's a little gift - ?

I smiled as I saw a little white corsage placed with the note. Wait- what was happening?
I slipped the corsage on my wrist and followed the rose petals out of the room and it lead to the top of the staircase. One more note.

You've done a wonderful job, it's time to
meet the one who is behind these notes - ?

I slowly walked down the steps and I smiled.
"Hello beautiful." Said Rosé as she held my hand.
"You look amazing baby, what's all this for?"
The other girls popped up and joined Rosé.
"OK- What the actual fuck is happening?!"

Gottmik handed Rosé a microphone.

"I just wanna dance with you
Let the whole world melt away"
She sang.
"And dance with you
Who cares what other people say"
I sang.
"And when we're through
No one can convince us we were wrong"
We sang.
"All it takes is you and me"
I sang as I started to tear up.
"And a song"
Rosé softly whispered.