vi

Rosé's POV:

A few minutes before...

I quickly brushed through my hair and looked in the mirror. I was so so lucky that the girls had agreed to help me think of potential ideas to tell Denali how I felt. It all somehow became a sleepover and I was now in Kahmora's guest bathroom.

I looked around and noticed at the top right corner of the mirror was a mini collage of photos of Kahmora's memories. This included photos from her photoshoots, polaroids and many photos with her and the girls.

I soon spotted a photo of Denali and Kahmora at the beach. Denali was wearing a white bikini, her blond hair was wavy and styled with a flower and she was holding her ukulele in her hands. I suddenly had an idea.

I excitedly walked out of the bathroom and made my way to Kahmora's room. I looked on my phone and started to scroll on my Spotify playlist.
"Ok, so I have a new idea and I think it'll be good for me and-." I looked up at me and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the others along with Denali sitting on the bed.

"OH! H-hey Denali! When did you get here?"
"Hi Rosie. I arrived a few minutes ago."
"Sorry, we forgot to tell you." Said Gottmik. Both Olivia and Kahmora mouthed 'sorry'.

I felt my cheeks heat up, but Denali gave a warm smile as I walked up to her. I shyly wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly.
"Looks like it's a sleepover party?" I said.
"SLEEPOVER BITCHES!" Yelled Gottmik.

After about an hour, Olivia came up with the idea of watching a movie. We all eventually settled on watching the filmed version of 'Hamilton'. I had seen it way too many times but the musical was addictive.

I had the best time with Denali when we both rapped Lafayette's part in 'Guns and Ships' and we both cried hysterically during 'It's Quiet Uptown'. The musical had just ended, the girls had fallen asleep, well except for me.

Kahmora and Gottmik were resting on pillows on the floor, Olivia was snuggled on a chair and Denali had rested her head on my shoulder. She adjusted her head a few times until her lips accidentally brushed against my neck. I took a sharp breath in response and Denali's grumbled as she opened her eyes.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" I whispered.
"Yeah, but it's okay. We should get the others up to Kahmora's room." We poked the others in the arm which woke them up and we all sluggishly walked up the stairs.

"Ok these are three seperate spots for three people and there's my bed which can fit two people. Don't worry, they all should be comfortable." Said Kahmora. Gottmik jumped onto one of the air mattresses and hummed in response.

"I lock this." Said Gottmik.
"This one is mine." Said Olivia.
"I'll take the last one. Rosé and Denali can share my bed." Said Kahmora.

"Fine~" Denali groaned before jumping onto the bed. "Nighty night sleepyhead." Said Olivia. Denali raised her arm and put a thumbs up before falling asleep once more.

A few hours later of just scrolling on Instagram and talking via messages, we checked if Denali was fully asleep. I tiptoed to Denali and poked her arm. She didn't move a muscle. "She's asleep, but we should be quiet just in case." I whispered.

"What's your master plan to ask her out?" Asked Gottmik. "Every week, Ms. Act has a few students perform a song right? My turn is in a few weeks." The three nodded. "I was thinking I could sing a song for Denali. That way I can't make a fool of myself by getting super flustered."

"Awwww~" The three chimed.
"I just need to figure out what song I'm going to perform." I replied. "We have weeks to prepare, this is going to be so romantic." Said Olivia.

In the morning...

Denali's POV:
I woke up and looked out of the window, it was quite a sunny day. I had to be honest, I had a somewhat strange dream last night. I turned and looked at Kahmora's alarm. 6:29 am. I flipped over and Rosé was slightly snoring. How cute...