𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿:𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲

Esmeralda felt like a zombie when she woke up

Esmeralda felt like a zombie when she woke up. Her cheeks were stained with tears and her eyes were still red from all the crying. Even after Esme tried to fall asleep Ricky continued to tease her on all her insecurities.

Her weight, what she chose to wear.

How her dad was a no show.

Flashback:
"Shut up! Just shut up!" Esme screamed to no one in particular.

"Listen to me! You're a piece of shit. A waste of space!" Esme let out sobs as she kicked her wall.

"Your pathetic dad knew it too! Which is why he ran off on you to commit a crime and go off to jail! He didn't want to be around you anymore!" Esme banged on the door as she felt her heart pound.

Ricky was just saying all her insecurities out loud.

Now Esmeralda walked out of her house as she looked around her house. She squeezed both her hands together and walked to John B's chateau where she knew everyone was going to be. The girl tried her best to wipe her face in case there was still any evidence she had been crying. The last thing she needed was anyones pity.

"Oh, Esme. How nice of you to join us." John B sarcastically said and the girl just looked down.

"Nice eye John B." The girl complimented as she walked over to sit on the table which was behind Jj.

"Anyways, like I was saying, Peterkin said, if I stay out the marsh, she'll help me with DCS." John B stated. DCS couldn't give two fucks about Esme. When they came by to check up on how things were going, they never saw the signs Esme was screaming for help. All they saw was a "loving" mother take care of their child and they were on their merry way. They never saw how Esme purposefully left things out that could get Natalia caught like flasks and liquor bottles.

They never notice.

"And you believed her?" Jj asked.

"Yes, I believe her, Jj."

"An actual cop John B. You believed a cop." Jj scoffs in disbelief

"All I gotta do is stay out of the marsh for a couple days, and she'll help me out. It doesn't help that your ass was the one shooting a gun and Esme tried setting the island on fire."Esme rolled her eyes.

"You're so dramatic. I was not going to set the fucking island on fire. It was a warning." Esme said.

"You know what we should've done? Just let topper drown your ass." Jj added and Esme stood up nodding in agreement.

"Yeah because topper was going to drown me?"

"Yeah definitely not like he told you he wanted to drown you like your old man. But what do I know? I tried setting the island on fire right?" Esme asked in a harsh tone. Pope glanced at her before giving her a look that said "Calm down, it's ok."