𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼:𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟴𝟯𝟴𝟮𝟳𝟯𝟰

TW:MENTIONS OF ABUSE

The next day Esme felt much more refreshed and ready to get back on whatever track she was supposed to be on

The next day Esme felt much more refreshed and ready to get back on whatever track she was supposed to be on. She currently stood leaned against Popes side as her and the group stood in front of a sewer. Esme scrunched her nose up in disgust at the smell of garbage.

"This is the north drain. It should've gotten washed into the gully. So if it got flushed out from this drain, it would've been pushed out to, like—-" Jj started and Pope finished him off.

"Somewhere in this trash."

"Oh my god. People who use plastic should be shot." Kie commented. Esme nodded in agreement and raised a brow when Jj had to get his two sense in.

"Okay, personally, I love plastic. Use it everyday. Love the stuff."

"Good to know Jj, thank you." Esme sarcastically replied rolling her eyes.

"Well hopefully you recycle it and don't let it flush into the ocean." Kie added also visibly annoyed.

"I thought you two would say something like that, so.....trash bags." Pope held up trash bags and Esme let out a laugh at her boyfriends kind gesture.

"You're too good for me amor." She then kissed his cheek and patted his back.

"You want Kie and i to leave you two alone, or what's going on?" Jj questioned causing Esme to take the trash bag from Popes hands and throw it at Jj.

"Just pick up the trash."

After picking up trash Esme sighed and rubbed her sweaty forehead. The gun was nowhere to be found.

"If it's not in the trash, then it's gotta be in the storm drain." Pope informed.

"It's in....it's in the drain." Jj repeated and Esme groaned throwing her head back. This shouldn't be so hard but it was and it was pissing Esme off. Being sweaty and angry at the same time was not a good mix for her.

"Good thing I brought the crow."

"Excuse me?" Esme questioned crossing her arms over her chest. Was Jj thinking what Esme thinks he's thinking? Kie ranted about how they were gonna figure out who was gonna go in the drain until Esme smacked her arm causing her to shut up.

"In the sewer, there's this worm that you get when you're down there. It gets into your blood, and then it has to come out your pecker. So uh, that would be a hard pass for me."

"Pussy." Esme coughed causing Pope to snicker.

"Hey, my health matters too Esme!" Jj exclaimed. Pope and Kie also opted out and Esme rolled her eyes before tying her hair into a tight ponytail.

"I get it you guys. You're scared. Well Esme the great is here to save you all." Esme threw her hands up in the air before crouching down to climb inside the drain.