❄︎ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 ❄︎

_________________________________Warning:This chapter contains material depicting suicidal ideation that might be triggering to some readers

Warning:
This chapter contains material depicting suicidal ideation that might be triggering to some readers. Viewer discretion is advised.
_________________________________

𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘛𝘸𝘰

Alexander Pierce.

The man that made me seem like I was at the top of the world and yet creeped me the hell out.

He stood there, hands in his expensive suit pocket, looking at my disheveled form on the concrete ground.

Dr. Otto said something to my soldier in German that I didn't quite understand, but I assumed he wanted him to leave. My soldier left, standing against the wall and looking completely disturbed.

"Gwen Summers, it's good to see you," he smiled.

"Eat a dick."

The tac soldiers behind him didn't seem to like that response. They moved forward, aiming their guns but Pierce stopped them before they could beat me to a pulp.

"It's okay; she's just testing her limits. No harm in that," Pierce removed his glasses. I glared him down.

"How you been?" He asked.

"Did you not see the pool of blood next to me?" I looked over my shoulder, "there it is..." I pointed.

He chuckled, "always with the humor. Glad you haven't lost that. Look, Gwen, I'm sorry everything had to happen like this..." he sounded genuine.

"Aren't you partly responsible for putting me in here?" I repositioned myself, so I was sitting crisis cross on the floor.

"Well, yes. But I didn't want it to have to go this way. You are genuinely amazing, Gwen... and that just made things a little harder for us."

I really wanted to spit in his face.

"But don't worry. This won't last much longer..." he looked at the doctor.

I cocked my head to the side, "what do you mean?"

"Well, in about three days, you'll start your first wipe."

I felt my blood run cold. I could barely move any part of my body.

I saw my soldier shoot his head up.