❄︎ 𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦 ❄︎

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS STORY HIT 3k VIEWS IN ONLY THREE MONTHS!! I can't thank you all enough for all the support I've received, and I honestly didn't expect people to actually like this little story of mine.

I first started this story to cope with severe depression and suicidal thoughts. In fact, I wrote the first chapter while I was currently a patient in a mental hospital. I suppose that is why I decided to give Gwen a similar story. I was definitely incorporating a lot of what happened to me into her character. It definitely helped me feel better about myself in the end.

My main goal was to make Gwen as relatable as I could, and giving her a larger body type and struggles with mental health was definitely something I could relate to, and I'm sure many others can as well.

Needless to say, all the positive feedback I've received has made me beyond happy. I was a bit hesitant at first and not quite sure if I wanted to go ahead and continue writing for the second book, but now I most certainly will.

This whole story will feature three books in total, ending with The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. I can't wait for you all to see what I have planned!

Once again, I can't thank you all enough.

Catch you all on the flip side! (Oh god, that sounds awful

Catch you all on the flip side! (Oh god, that sounds awful.)

-Olive

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 ▶︎𝙱.𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜✔️ 🎉