Small gestures

And now George even knew, that he can move things, causing people to even notice it.

The brunette one looked after his fiancée, who was walking into the loving room again.

There was still some hope that he would turn around and give him at least a small sign that he had felt his touch...

Sadly, there hasn't been a single sign meanwhile at all.

George had predicted that already though, well, he was a ghost now, after all.

Of course it was kind of impossible to touch things that are still alive, wasn't it?

And so the days passed one by one.

The first day was the most rough day for sure.

After Fiona had finally left about two hours later, Dream started to cry at the same spot again, looking at the picture of George and him a few times inbetween.

George didn't understand how he was able to cry so much after him, an apparent "cheater", but he felt bad about it.

He was, or better said has been, his fiancée after all, how couldn't he be sad about the way Dream was feeling currently?

The following night wasn't any better, to be honest.

George was sitting on the floor while Dream wasn't able to fall asleep at all and was laying in the bed, not really moving much.

The brunette had a lot of stuff to think about and also had so much memories coming back suddenly, he couldn't even focus on different things meanwhile.

All of them were happy and that made George start to hate the fact that he was a ghost now.

He always treasured life before and knew the worth of it, but now he learned that it has been even more worth than he thought before.

After a few days, George struggled a little to keep the brunette girl away from Dream, but to his luck it always worked out pretty well until now.

Some days after George became a ghost, Fiona visited Dream at the same time like yesterday and the days before.

George hated it when they both hugged each other as a greeting, but well, what should he do about it?

"It's just a hug, nothing else" he convinced himself while watching them again.

He hasn't got much stuff to do besides watching them the whole time, thinking about stuff and looking out of the window.

"It's getting boring" he thought while followed them into the living room.

The brunette girl didn't take her jacket off, which George thought was quiet odd.

The girl also didn't sit down, but as soon as she saw the confusion in Dreams face, she began to speak.

"I need to go to an appointment in ten minutes, but I can come back later again" she smiled and explained the situation to the blonde one.

"Should I take you there?" Dream asked in a deeper voice than usual.

He is probably tired of everything, not only because of the reason that he hadn't got any sleep lately.

'Appointment? I wonder which appointment' George thought and stood in front of them, his eyes switching between both of them.

"Maybe we can go on a- I mean maybe we can go out afterwards?" she put strands of hair behind her ear and asked shyly.

"You know... Having a little fun again" she added in a 'cutesy'-voice.

"She didn't just ask him on a date- Did she?" George gave her a slightly disgusted look.

As much as he wanted Dream to have fun: It shouldn't be with that girl.

He went into the kitchen fastly, almost stumbling over his own feet and planned to make as much noise as possible, as soon as he arrived.

As he entered the kitchen, their cat Patches flinched, as if she had seen George walking right in front to her.

George flinched too out of reflex.

That's probably because before he died, he often almost stumbled over the small cat, which he was sorry for, of course.

"Hi Patches, you scared me" he laughed and looked at her, kneeling down.

It almost felt like Patches was looking right at him now, like she could see George or at least feel his presence.

George smiled, got back up and searched something to throw on the floor without making too much mess.

He didn't want to bother Dream that much, but it has to be done.

Patches watched the brunette doing so and meowed a few times, which led George to giggle.

As he found a clean pan standing on the counter, he didn't think twice and pushed it down to the floor.

Patches jumped a little back, but walked up to the pan out of curiosity almost immediately afterwards.

The girly voice that had been talking until now suddenly stopped and he heard footsteps coming closer after a few seconds.

"That succeeded, I guess" George watched the doorframe and saw Dream taking a glare into the room.

The blonde one giggled and entered the room soon afterwards.

That small giggle caused George to smile, he just loves his giggle so much...

The blonde one picked up the pan and kneeled down next to George, petting Patches on the head.

"Hey, don't get on the counter, stupid" he said in funny, like he always did to Patches.

He continued to pet the little cat and George decided to kneel down next to Dream too.

The brunette one watched the bigger one and continued to smile.

This time, his smile was bittersweet, mixed with a little bit of sadness.

He missed everything... Every moment that he could have spent with Dream, the cuddles, Dream's touches and all the small things in his life.

'It's even harder for him...' George put his hand closer to Dream and started to rub his back slowly.

George immediately felt the warmth running through his body after this touch.

"Dream~?" a slightly annoying voice called from the front door.

Dream got back up slowly and stood there for a moment.

After a few seconds, George put his hand back and waited for the blonde one to exit the kitchen.

Before Dream finally did exit, he looked behind, but he didn't look back at Patches, no, he looked back into the direction where George was standing.

George's eyes widened, because of that sudden gesture.

~1080 words

Hi! I hope the book doesn't get boring...

It would be lovely if you comment or vote (but no need to, really!!)

Have a nice Halloween/day/night!