I know they're your favourite

Prompt: Cinnamon

------------------

"Peter?"

Peter slowly opened his eyes, managing to give his younger brother a small despite his weakness. "Hey." He whispered.

"You feeling any better?" Edmund asked, walking over to sit on the bed.

Peter sighed. "Not really." He murmered, swallowing hard after speaking.

Edmund looked a little upset by this, and lowered his gaze to the ground.

"Hey come on Ed." Peter muttered. "It's just the flu, I'll be okay."

Edmund nodded a little, before taking a deep breath. "I - I made you something." He breathed.

"What did you make me?" Peter asked with a small smirk.

"Well, they may not taste great, I'm not the best at baking." Edmund said slowly. "But I made you some cinnamon and chocolate cookies."

Peter smiled. "You did?" He asked.

Edmund smiled back. "Yeah." He breathed, holding up the plate he had in his hands. "I know they're your favourite so I thought I'd give them a go. I tried to remember the recipe from home, like Mum used to make them, and I think I got it right."

Peter chuckled weakly. "Thank you Edmund." He breathed. "I'm sure they taste great."

"Are you well enough to eat?" Edmund asked, sounding worried.

"I'm sure I can manage one." Peter told him, taking one from the plate.

"Are you sure?"

Peter bit into the cookie as if to prove a point, smiling. "I'm sure." He murmered. "And this is delicious Ed, thank you."

Edmund smiled. "You're welcome."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
I know its really short, sorry!