Complications

Natasha's Pov-
I carry Y/n into the compound, as soon as the elevator doors opened everyone ran towards us. "Is she hurt?" "Is she okay?" "Where was she?" I couldn't focus, too many questions at once. "I found her deep into the forest, she was asleep when I got to her. No I don't think she is hurt, but we can check in the morning. I am taking her to bed she's exhausted." everyone nods at me, they clear a path for me to go through.

I can see Wanda glaring at me across the room, I can only smile and think that it's me who found her, not Wanda. I carefully open Y/n's bedroom door trying not to make any sudden movements to wake her up, I place her under the duvet and tuck her in tightly. She stirs adjusting to the comfy bed, I place a kiss on her cheek and a smile forms across my face.

"T-Tasha?" I hum in response to her "Thank you for today, I didn't want to worry everyone." I sit down beside her on the bed "Hey it's okay, we all make mistakes. We all run off at some point, don't worry about it. However if you need to get some space or fresh air, come to me. I'll go with you next time." She hums, "I'll see you tomorrow Y/n, Goodnight" I see her smile "Love you, Goodnight" butterflies erupt in my stomach. I can't deal with this girl honestly, she's going to kill me.

The main room is empty, guessing that everyone went to bed. I head over to the kitchen for a glass of water, Wanda makes her self known after she slams me against the fridge. "What did I say! Do you think I was joking about what I said to you" she smacks the fridge, her eyes glossing over with red.
"Wanda I couldn't leave her there, she w-" "Bullshit! I see how you look at her I know what you feel, I've felt this way for years! Your adding complications to her life!"

"Wanda back off" Her voice shocked both of us, "Y/n I can-" Wanda places her hands on her shoulders, Jealousy spikes through my veins. "No!" Y/n pushes her away, Hah. "This is not okay, you can't throw her up against shit. They took us in Wanda, they helped me, they helped you and you treat them like shit. I have no fucking idea what both of you were talking about."
Thank fuck she didn't hear the conversation, that would have been awkward. "Apologise Wanda" Y/n throws her hands in the air, "I'm sorry Nat" She turns her back towards Y/n and flickers her eyes red.

"I'm going back to bed, if this shit doesn't stop I won't talk to either of you." and with that Y/n strides back to her room. I leave before Wanda has the chance to try and threaten me again.

Wanda's Pov-
I can't sleep after the little argument I had with Y/n. I don't like thinking that she might hate me, I had to fix this. I check my clock 02:45am. Jumping up from my bed I find myself standing outside her room, I quietly open the door and approach her bed. There she was, peaceful as ever. I place my hand on her cheek, carefully tucking her hair behind her ear.
She stirs mumbling words, this girl has a hold on me. "Wanda?" her raspy voice fills the room "I-I couldn't sleep.." "Come here" she lifts her duvet and I slide in beside her. She cuddle into me, laying her head on my chest.
I could feel the warmness of her body against mine, I craved her and she had no idea.

I open my eyes to Y/n laying on top of me, 06:54am the whole world stops when i'm with her. Nothing matters when she's here, ever since I met this girl I've know she was special.

• • •

Y/n and I finally get out of bed, miss grumpy pants wanted pancakes. Whilst I was sorting the ingredients and Y/n was half asleep on the stool, Tony appeared. "Y/n can I talk to you?" I can hear her hum in agreement as she follows him into the conference room.

It's been 15 minutes since Tony asked Y/n to talk and I'm getting worried something has happened. The pancakes were done and Y/n was still talking to Tony. Natasha waltzes in glaring at me, I play with my powers knowingly making her uncomfortable.

Y/n finally comes out and sits back down on the stool, "Everything alright?" Natasha asks her "Oh hey Tasha." TASHA?! When the fuck did that happen. "Y/n talk to me." Natasha holds her hand.
"I have a mission with Silas in an hour." My smile drops, when did we get trusted with missions.

Natasha was clearly as shocked as I was "Just you and Silas?" Natasha asked clearly paranoid, "Y-Yeah, i'm going to get suited up. I'll see you guys later." I look at Natasha concerned.

"Nat we aren't meant to go on missions." "I know Wanda, that's why i'm worried." I force a smile.

Why her. Why can't it be someone else, why take her away from me for god knows how long. Fuck.

• • •

Y/n and Silas are boarding the quinjet as everyone waves goodbye, i'm worried about them both...I think we all are.
"Tony what the fuck is that? They aren't ready." Bucky snaps at him "Fury's requests not mine."

"Fury finalised this?!" Natasha butts into the conversation. Who's Fury and why's it a big deal? Pietro has been cooped up in his room, he's working on his dumb projects like always. He doesn't even know that they are leaving for a mission. Idiot.