Hospitial Visits

Clint's Pov-
The car ride to the hospital was quiet, Natasha had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I had never seen her like this, she really did care about this girl..we all did.
We've only known Y/n for a few weeks now and we've all grown to love her, she reminds me of my daughter. Bucky and I had a chat before we left the compound, we want to take Y/n under our wing.
This girl has been through it all, we are still unsure of her complete backstory but we still want to help her. The Maximoff twins are also trying to support the team as best they can, we also understand that this is a hard time for them too.

We have finally arrived at the hospital, making our way through the trauma doors all eyes lay on Tony.
"How is she?" I ask, "She's stable for now, they took her into surgery as soon as we got here." Tony looks like shit, which is understandable for the circumstances.

"Can we see her yet?" I look at the nurse who's approaching "She's out. She isn't awake but only one person at a time for now." the nurse states.
"I'll go first." I say walking towards her room, opening the door to a gut wrenching site was difficult. All the machines hooked up to her, the beeping heart rate monitor showing she's still alive. This is harder than I thought.

I sat down in the chair beside her and take her hand. "Hey you, I know that you probably can't hear me but I need you to wake up. We all need you Y/n, especially me. You remind me so much of my daughter, you even resemble her in ways I can't explain. Your like a daughter to me Y/n, I'm here for you and I always want to be here for you. Your brother is so proud of you, I can feel his presence here. He's making sure that your safe, Silas was an amazing kid. You've suffered enough, I know this is hard for you but I want you to become part of my family. I will never replace your old one, but I will give you the embrace of a new one. Your a wonderful kid Y/n and I know your struggling but you've turned this team around, your our priority. Your the legacy of your family, make them proud. Natasha needs you to wake up, I've never seen her like this before. She cares for you, she needs you to wake up."

I shift in my seat overlooking the tears from Y/n's eyes, she's still fighting. She's still here. "I see you, I know your still there. I'm here, we are all here. I'll let someone else come talk to you, I'll be back later. Get better soon" I place a kiss on her forehead, my eyes are glossing over walking out of the room.

The other Avengers take their turns talking to her, Pietro, Wanda and Natasha are yet to go in yet. "Who's going in next?" Steve says walking out of the room, "I'll go." Pietro stands up and walks to her door.

Pietro's Pov-
Hesitantly I open the door and there she was, I don't think I can do this. I couldn't make it past the door frame, I stood and over looked her from a far. I'm scared to touch her, to talk to her or to do anything. If I were ever to loose Wanda I'd feel completely lost, so I can only wonder how she's taking it.
I can't do this, I want to but I can't move. I turn back around and close the door. Clint approaches me "Hey bud, it's okay. You did your best, come sit down." Clint's voice is very calming, I didn't want to take up anyone else's time to see her, so I went with Clint.
"Wanda do you want to go in?" Steve asks, she nods her head standing up. I hope she can make it further than I could.

Wanda's Pov-
The anxious feeling in my chest exploded when I seen her laying there, I miss her smile already. I find myself sitting on the bed beside her, brushing my thumb over her knuckles for a sense of comfort.

"Y/n it's W-Wanda, I know you know that. Um I don't know what i'm doing, I don't know what to say to make you feel better. Uh- When the explosion came on the news and there was a report of a unidentifiable body, fear took over my body. I thought you had died, I don't know how you did it, how you were able to process anything. Seeing you standing on the jet alone was breathtaking, knowing he was gone. God Y/n how did you do it, you watched him die, h-how. I wouldn't be able to do anything if I lost Pietro, your strong Y/n. Your a fighter, fight through this, you have to."

There's no expression to her face, nothing. I can't even hear her thoughts, her thoughts! That's it! I can talk to her through her mind. I place my hands on her head and close my eyes, flashes of the explosion flared through my head. I felt her pain, every last bit of it. I let go of her, I couldn't take it any longer. I couldn't push past her memories of him, tears flooding down my face as I ran out of the room. I couldn't watch her suffer anymore, It was too much for me.

"Natasha, it's your turn. You ready?" Clint says, Natasha nods her head no. I understand that she doesn't want to see her in that state, I wish I didn't.

"When will she wake up?" Clint asks, "When she's ready to face the world" Tony says.

Wake up soon Y/n. We all need you, you keep us sane. We love you. All of us do.