The Party

Your Pov-
I'm 1 minute late already and i'm trying to get my dress on as there's a knock at the door, I'm in my laced matching set. I answer the door whilst hiding "Hi Steve, what can I do for you?" I ask him "I just wanted to ask if you would be able to accompany me to the party?" I smile at him "Sure, I would love to. Come in, I just need to stick my dress on." His face turns into shock as I stop hiding behind the door, I feel his eyes gazing over me. "Can I see your dress?" I laugh at him "It's on the bed." He gazes over it..

I finally finish getting changed, "What do you think?" I ask him, "Wow Y/n your stunning

I finally finish getting changed, "What do you think?" I ask him, "Wow Y/n your stunning." I smile at him. "Shall we?" He smiles at me holding his arm out, "We shall." I laugh.

Natasha's Pov-
I see Steve walking down the hall, I nudge Wanda and point towards Steve. Y/n walks out from behind him, her short tight black dress hugging her curves perfectly. She grabs Steve's arm as they walk down the stairs, Bucky and Clint place a kiss on each side of her cheeks.

"You look absolutely stunning Y/n" Tony compliments her, all the boys agree obviously. "Lady Y/n, how beautiful you look tonight. Can I offer you a drink?" Thor raises his arm to her I hear her goofy laugh as she nods.

God I want her, "Nat we need a plan." I look back at Y/n "Yeah we do, before someone else gets her." I say.

It was my turn to serve drinks at the bar, the boys were a little tipsy and constantly flirting with Y/n. Tony, Clint and Bucky being the protective father figures, reassured that everyone had to keep their hands off her. Fair point. I wasn't sure if Y/n was tipsy or she was just being stupid, but she was snuggled up to Steve.

I'm 30 minutes into my shift and Wanda comes over to keep me company, my line of sight catches Y/n making her way over to the bar. "What could I get you Y/n?" Wanda's head whips round, "three shots please" ugh that dress does her body wonders. I pour her three shots expecting her to take them to the boys. She sits down and takes them all, I looked at Wanda shocked.

I tap my head signalling Wanda to read my mind, "Should we make our move now? or later?" I ask, she shrugs her shoulders. "Hey Y/n, come watch us fail at lifting Thor's hammer" Steve calls over, a giggling Y/n slips out of her seat and skips over. Wanda's eyes flash red as she sits on Pietro's knee as he places his hands on her waist, "We need her Nat. Tonight." I nod my head.

All the other guests start to leave as the remaining Avengers gather round and attempt to lift Thor's mighty hammer. Tony and Rhodey fail in their attempt, Clint and Pietro fail, Steve slightly moves the hammer to the point Thor's expression changed. "Natasha, Wanda it's your go." Clint says, Wanda shakes her head no. Clint looks to me "That's not a question I need answered."
Everyone looks to Y/n. Clint points to the hammer, she stands up and nods. I watched closely as she grabbed the handle and without an effort lifts it and flips it in the air. Everyone cheered for her, "She's worthy!" Clint yells.

Crashing metal hushes the boys cheering, as what I assume to be the missing Ultron walks in. He points to Y/n, she stands up making her self aware of the situation.
"Do you blame yourself?" everyone looks at her confused, "W-what?" she sutters out
"It's quite common for someone in a situation to feel a kind of guilt."
"What situation?" She asks, what the fuck is going on. Steve stands up and grabs his shield, everyone else follows his lead. Y/n walks closer to Ultron, removing herself from Pietro's grasp.
"The accident of course." Ultron approaches her, Steve tries to move "I'm not going to hurt her, but if you step any closer..they will." He points to outside the window, 3 more of tony's old suits fly up.

I watch as Ultron holds Y/n's face in his hand, "Don't you remember? It was your first week at Hydra?" She steps back, falling over the small step. "How do you know about that!?" she's clearly startled, "You killed them, all of them! Don't you feel remorse!?" he yells at her, "I-I don't remember, I only remember seeing the aftermath. They told me that it was someone else!" she snaps back. Ultron tuts at her "Poor little Y/n, not so innocent after all." he laughs, I can see her temper rising as he reopens old wounds.

She suddenly stands back up, "Y/n?" Bucky says with a worried expression, "Everyone stay out of her way, Move!" Bucky yells.
Y/n grabs Ultron and rips his 'heart' out, she drops the remains to the floor. Grabbing the nearest gun to her she shoots the three robots out the window, making them malfunction and switch off. She's completely emotionless, there's nothing to her.

"Y/n calm down, it's okay. They are gone for now, breath." Bucky managed to calm her down, she looks around the room terrified. Her hands are shaking, "She's having an episode, Ultron knew what he was doing to her. He sent her into overdrive, he brought up an experience which affected her." Bucky states.

"It's okay, It's okay. Calm down." We all watch as she breaks down, "Talk to me, I can help." she shakes her head. "I want my brother." She stands up calling his name repeatedly. "Y/n he's gone, he died..do you remember?" Tony says.

"No, I mean yea. But the voices." she taps her head and smiles. I look at Wanda for reassurance, but I couldn't get anything. "Is she crazy?" Rhodey asks, "No she needs time, a memory was brought up and it clearly took a mental hit on her. Let her sleep it off." Bucky says.

That's it? Let her sleep it off? God let's hope this works, we don't need a psychopath roaming around the compound..