'Fuck You'

Wanda's Pov-
I had to wake the others, she was out of control..she would have killed her.
Once Steve injected her Bruce ran tests on Nat to check if she was okay. Everyone is a little traumatised by tonight's events, especially Natasha.

"I've never seen her like this." Bucky says looking down at her unconscious body on the cell floor. "Do you think she'll be okay?" Tony asks. "I hope so." Bucky says.

We all got a little out of hand tonight, we are all at fault but I just can't wrap my head round anything. "How you feeling? She got you good, didn't she?" I ask Natasha whilst I examined the hand marks Y/n left.
"Wanda she looked like she wanted to kill me, I could see it in her eyes..the hatred for me. She wasn't going to stop, s-she would have killed me then and there-" "Hey stop it, let's not think about that right now okay?" I don't know who i'm kidding, I can't stop thinking about Y/n lashing out at us both.

Your Pov-
Ugh. My head is banging, where even am I. I take a look around, "I'm in a cell?" I ask myself. Fuck.
Feels like Hydra all over again, god I don't like this.

The team walks into the room and my eyes fall immediately to Natasha, I can feel a smirk forming on my face as I see the hand marks I left. Steve bangs on the glass, but I don't flinch. "You have some nerve doing that to her." He says.

"I have the nerve? Did they tell you what they did to me or are we forgetting that it's not always my fault. Just because I was hydras favourite prisoner doesn't mean i'm always the bad guy, catch a grip and look around." They all stare at me, clearly clueless.

"Put her in lockdown." Bucky says, Lockdown? Whats that. I see Tony fiddling with the controls for the cell. The glass starts to form into black out vibranium, they cannot be serious.

• • •

It's been two days I think, being isolated in here isn't great. I can hear faint talking through the wall, "Natasha?" I place my head against the wall. "I know your there, I can hear you. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I-I never wanted to, it just happened."

I had a feeling that she was going to speak to me but then I hear Wanda waltzing in and ruin it, "Y/n she doesn't want to talk to you." "C-Can you let me out?" "No Y/n." She snaps.

"Wands." I slam on the wall,"Open the fucking door please."
"I'm begging you, just open the door." I slam my hands again. "Wanda!"
"Your full of shit! You know you make your life from manipulating people!" I fall to my knees, "And now all of a sudden you want to have a fucking moral high ground?" I yell.
"Your a fucking manipulating bitch! You know that?.. Your a-a bitch with seven functioning brain cells!" I stand back up.
"OPEN THE DOOR!" I yell, I'm now sure the others are in the room listening.
"Fuck You!" I say punching the wall "Fuck you Wanda, okay?"
I can't hold it in anymore, my emotions get the better of me as tears start streaming down my face.
"Are you doing this because you fucking care about me?.." I walk to the corner of the cell "..If you gave a shit about me you wouldn't have let me be alone for ten years in the first place!" I scream.
"But you did, you fucking did. So open the goddam door!" "Open the door." I plead.

"We can't do it Y/n. I'm sorry." Clint says calmly, "Open the door. Open the door. O-Open the door." I let my cries take over, not caring if they heard me.  "You did this to me." I cry out, I feel the emotional exhaustion over run my body. Blowing me into the darkness, my dearest friend.

Natasha's Pov-
Hearing her break down is the most excruciating thing i've ever done, the room falls silent when there's no noise coming from her. All I want to do is let her out and hug her, "She need us." I say. "Natasha you can't be serious she tried to kill you." Wanda and Steve both say.
I look at Pietro, I know he cares for Y/n. He hasn't been the same since the day Silas died, he nods his head at me. "Let me in. Remove the walls." Pietro pushes the controls.

As the walls start to disappear Y/n isn't standing, everyone exchange's looks. We can't open the door until the walls have fully gone, we each walk around the cell awaiting to get a view of her face.

"Bruce you need to get in there asap." Tony yells from one side of the cell, the walls are finally gone and I race into her cell. Blood is coming out of her nose, there's a small puddle on the floor, god what have we done? I check for a pulse, it's there..thank god for that.

Bruce lifts her up and takes her away, why do I feel like this. Why do I feel like I need to apologise. "Natasha you ready?" Steve asks, "Ready? For what?" I'm confused on what's happening. "I talked with secretary Ross about Y/n, he's taking her to the Raft later tonight." "He's what?! Are you joking? He can't take her!" she doesn't belong in the raft especially in her current state, does Wanda know about this? God Y/n what have you done.