No Plan

Natasha's Pov-
I tucked Wanda into our bed and placed a kiss on her forehead. We aren't together, yet. We want to figure things out with Y/n too, relationship wise. We still take care of each other.

I pour myself a cup of orange juice as I hear a vibration. What the hell. I spot the vibrating phone on the countertop, it's Y/n's. Who is this person, curiosity getting the best of my I decided to scroll through the unread messages.

Brunette😮‍💨
Want to hang out after work?
Are you busy today? We can always hang out tomorrow.
Y/n? Everything okay?
Hello??
Are you ignoring me?
Y/n are you on a mission?
I'm taking this to Fury, you should be answering by now.
Fury is looking for you, I promise I will get you home safely. I hope your okay Y/n. See you soon.

Who the fuck is this. Brunette? This is a fucking nickname. I see a sleepy Wanda coming into the main room, "Come look at this." I shove the phone in her face watching her read the messages. "Who the fucks phone is that." "Y/n's" "What! Who is Brunette." Wanda snaps.

Fury storms into the compound, with agents surrounding him. "Jarvis alert everyone to come to the kitchen!" Fury demanded. Once everyone was standing around the kitchen, Fury made his announcement. "We found her. My agents should be arriving with her at any moment, how did this happen? You were meant to take down Ultron, not lose her again. Enough is enough, Ultron needs to be taken down." Fury states.

"We now have the help of Vision, he can help us with the mission..." Steve gets cut off once a girl walks in with Y/n in her arms, "Sir she fell asleep, do you want me to take her to bed?" the girl asks.

"Who is that? Is Y/n safe with her?" Tony asked concerned, "Yes Y/n will be safe with agent Johnson. They've met before, I believe Johnson was the one to inform my team of Y/n's disappearance." Fury said.

That bitch, she's the Brunette.

Daisy's Pov-
I carry her into the room, placing her underneath the duvet covers. I close her curtains and tuck her in. "Hey Y/n i'm going to go now. Are you going to be okay?" She frowns at me "Stay." she furrows her eyebrows, "Okay I'll see what I can do."

I waltz into the kitchen as I catch a glimpse of the Avengers, I pull aside Fury "She wants me to stay, she's a little uneasy. I can stay tonight." He nods his head. I sprint back up into her room, "Your staying?" She smiles.

"Yes." I laugh, she cuddles into me once I get comfortable. "Y/n?" I could hear her hum in response "Natasha and Wanda looked a bit jealous when I took you in here." she groans in response "No idea, they've been acting weird a lot recently. Don't stress about it, do you know where my phone is?"

I look around the bed for her phone "It isn't here, maybe it's in the kitchen." she huffs out, "I'll be back in a minute, I'll go grab it so you don't have to deal with the others." I smile at her reassuringly.

Your Pov-
I leave the room taking quiet footsteps down the hall, I'm not in the mood to talk with anyone. At least not yet. I see my phone on the kitchen counter, I lift it up quickly and make a break for the hallway.

"Where do you think your going? You owe us an explanation." I turn to see both red heads standing before me, "I don't owe you anything, if i'm being honest..did you guys even try and look for me?" I snap.
"Y/n how could you think that we wouldn't, do you seriously think that we'd just left you to defend for yourself?" Natasha asked concerned. "So you looked?" I asked. Natasha stayed quiet, I look to Wanda who wasn't even looking at me.

"Thought so." I try to walk off, i'm hurt that they didn't look for me. Wanda grabs my arm and spins me around slamming me against the counter. "What the fuck Wanda! What was that for!" "Are you sleeping with her?" Her eyes flash red, "Get the fuck off me, why do you care!?" I say shoving Wanda off me.

"Why do I care? Are you seriously that fucking oblivious!" Wanda yells, I feel my hands clutching together as the fury in me arises. "Step back now, or i'll make you." "Y/n I doubt you could make me." Wanda laughs. "Want to find out? Cause I won't fucking hesitate." I step closer to her.

"Right enough!" Natasha butts in stepping in between us, Daisy walks down the hall "Hey Y/n what-" She looks at me concerned of what's going on. "I think you should go for now Daisy, they are a little out of control. I'll text you later, Sorry." She gives me a light smile and nods.

Once Daisy leaves I go back to the argument we were having, "Y/n this isn't you." "This isn't me? You don't know who the fuck I am. I've lost everything. You have no fucking idea what has happened to me." I snap back.

"Silas wouldn't be proud of you." Natasha says lowly.  "What did you just say.." I shove Wanda across the room and grab Natasha by her throat lifting her in the air, "You don't get to mention his name, nor do you get to use it against me." I let everything go, my hand becomes tighter around her throat as I watch her struggle.

A smile starts to form on my lips, the sight of her struggling to breathe is pleasing. "Y/n what the hell." I hear a mans voice erupt from the hallway, "Inject her now!" I couldn't tell who was speaking, I didn't even have time to turn around to defend myself before it all went black..