73

Francis' Pov.

"Ang tagal mong inilihim sa akin ng totoo! Naniwala ako sa mga sinabi mo noon! You told me that's why you broke up with Fana because you had a misunderstanding! I gave you time to find her pero hindi mo ako sinunod! You chose to love someone else than her!" I got a big slap from my mom.

I kept my silence to avoid her questions. Hindi totoong hindi ko siya sinunod. I tried my very best to find Fana but I ended up breaking and crying out my soul dahil kahit saan ako magpunta hindi ko sya mahanap.

I once asked her friends, even Jade pero hindi nila alam kung nasaan si Fana. I thought that she chose to move away to avoid me and to forget everything. Hindi ako sumuko sa paghahanap sa kaniya hanggang sa umabot na ako ng isang taong iginugol ko sa paghahanap sa kanya pero hindi ko siya nakita.

That day, when I came to visit a friend of mine, nakita ko si Fana. Gustong-gusto kong lumapit sa kanya at gusto kong humingi ng tawad sa lahat ng nasabi at nagawa kong kasalanan ngunit tila huli na ang lahat. I saw her with the man I was jealous of and the reason for us to misunderstand and separate. Andy held the newborn baby while his friends, Chandler and Jade, smiled as they followed their steps while carrying the baby's belongings.

A lone tear escape my eyes as I watched them, hoping that I was the man whose holding the baby. Wishing that I was the father of that child.

Hinding-hindi ko malilimutan ang araw na iyon dahil ang araw ring iyon nang may aksidenteng mangyari sa aming dalawa ni Jianna.

I was so down to think of anything. All I remember that time was I want to drown myself in alcohol, hoping that it will help me forget everything about her. Out memories, her smile, her laugh, the way she get pissed, her. I missed her so much that I can broke my own pride to kneel down in front of her and begged for her forgiveness.

I drank until I can't control myself. I woke up that morning, screaming my pain and swallowing my pride. That morning I remember how I cussed the soul out me when I saw the naked Janaih lying next to me. Our clothes were scattered on the floor. The pillows were everywhere.

I can't remember anything.

All I can remember was I want my Hon back. I want her back. . .

I don't want to be rude so I wake her up. Even her was shock when she saw me.

I could notice the blood stain on my white bedsheet, proof that something really happened between us last night.

"W-what did you do. . ." Her hands were trembling, her tears were about to fall. And that same morning I realized I was the first man who touched her. She was restless and crying profusely. We did wrong, I cheated, I cheated on Fana I'm sure she'll hated me.

Para akong nawala sa sarili dahil napagtanto kong matagal na kaming wala ni Fana. Isang taon na ang lumipas pero si Fana pa rin ang nasa isipan ko. Kahit saan ako lumingon, kahit anong gawin kong paglimot sa kanya hindi ko magawang burahin sya sa isipan ko!

As days passed, madalas akong dumadaan sa bahay kung saan nakatira si Fana. Palagi ko syang nakikitang naka-upo sa terrace at buhat ang sanggol. I'm not stalking her, I just want to check if she's okay.

Maglalakas na ako ng loob at kakausapin ko sya. Papanagutan ko ang bata kahit hindi ako sigurado kung akin ba talaga ang batang 'yon. Yeah, I'm being toxic peace of bastard, alam kong ako lang ang nakatalik niya pero nalason na ang utak ko at hindi ko malimutan ang araw na nahuli ko siyang natutulog at halos hubad sa higaan ng lalaking sinasabi niyang huwag kong ipag-alala.